Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

lets forget the players we have had,move on

Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:40 pm

forget mccormack,chopra,bothroyd and earnie(though he may still be able)lets look to the future and bring in some fresh players :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: lets forget the players we have had,move on

Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:45 pm

I'm with you on this one, but will trust MM's judgement.

Surely Bothroyd will not have left IF he signs a new contract though.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Agree mate need to make a fresh start hope to see some local tallent given the chance. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:46 pm

krab wrote:forget mccormack,chopra,bothroyd and earnie(though he may still be able)lets look to the future and bring in some fresh players :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Bellamy is an ex-player aint he? :?

Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:55 pm

RFMH wrote:Bellamy is an ex-player aint he? :?

theres always one :roll:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Or you're missing the point, if MM believes a player can come here and do a job and the player wants to be here, then who cares if they were here before.

Ramsey came back he was immense didn't see anyone complaining about that. If for whatever reason we went for RJ or Macanuff I wouldn't be complaining.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:59 pm

RFMH wrote:Or you're missing the point, if MM believes a player can come here and do a job and the player wants to be here, then who cares if they were here before.

Ramsey came back he was immense didn't see anyone complaining about that. If for whatever reason we went for RJ or Macanuff I wouldn't be complaining.

i aint complaining and i wouldnt complain. but i wouldnt complain if he didnt bring em back and bought in new fresh players.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
i aint complaining and i wouldnt complain. but i wouldnt complain if he didnt bring em back and bought in new fresh players.

And we agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
RFMH wrote:Or you're missing the point, if MM believes a player can come here and do a job and the player wants to be here, then who cares if they were here before.

spot on :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 pm

chopra an unfit drinker,mccormack simillar and bothroyd well he enjoyed the nightlife even if he restrained from drinking he showed very little commitment to us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:15 pm

I feel we need to move on too, but there are some players you can't help but want to see back in a City shirt.

Like him --------------->
:D

Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:19 pm

RFMH wrote:Bellamy is an ex-player aint he? :?

If thelast club they played for was CCFC and they play against WHU in August, then they are NOT ex-players in my eyes. :D