glasgow rangers

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: glasgow rangers

Postby Cheltenham Blue. » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:30 pm

I lived on the West Side of Belfast growing up catholic area and Cetlic area! :ayatollah:
Earnie is a bluebird!
Cheltenham Blue.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I lived on the West Side of Belfast growing up catholic area and Cetlic area! :ayatollah:

Then you have no affinity to Glasgow Rangers then :?:
Nuclearblue

Postby MillarFromTheHalfWayLine » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:34 pm

I support Rangers because I like the colour Blue.. :lol:

For the record, my grandfather was born and lived in Glasgow all his life, he took me to Ibrox when I was 5, My dad was also born in Glasgow and followed Rangers, there is a family history, I was born in Cardiff (and I have also been shopping there), I am Cardiff City, but I go to watch Rangers at least 5 times a season, I have also been shopping in Glasgow.

Where were you born Nukes, Cardiff? if not why do you follow them chief? been shopping there av ewe.. :ayatollah:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine

Postby Cheltenham Blue. » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:34 pm

I'm a Celtic fan!
Earnie is a bluebird!
Cheltenham Blue.

Postby PhatFrog » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I'm a Celtic fan!

Someone has to be :lol:
Cardiff City and Glasgow Rangers Simply the best.
PhatFrog

Postby Billy Hunt. » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:41 pm

I love football, I take intrest in most leagues. The passion of Rangers just gripped me and wont let go. Not sure why I'm explaining myself though..
Twitter.

Cardiff. Rangers.

http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/514 ... us/tcm.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Billy Hunt.

Postby Cheltenham Blue. » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Only one club for me and that is Cardiff city but alot of people have got soft spots for other teams i like a few teams but support one home and away i only go up to watch Celtic if city aren't playing. :ayatollah:
Earnie is a bluebird!
Cheltenham Blue.

Postby MillarFromTheHalfWayLine » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:52 pm

@BillyHunt.

Thomas, you dont need to explain yourself fella.

Your from Merthyr and you support Merthyr Town, you also follow Cardiff and like Rangers.

A VERY large size of Cardiff Fans have totaly blanked Merthyr and Newport and Wrexham and Swansea to follow Cardiff City.

ie, anyone from Gwent, Rhondda/Merthyr/Aberdare, Upper Rhymney Valley, North Wales, Neath/Port Talbot

Not to worry though, they all been shopping in Cardiff.

No one can say anything to you fella :ayatollah:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:55 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:I support Rangers because I like the colour Blue.. :lol:

For the record, my grandfather was born and lived in Glasgow all his life, he took me to Ibrox when I was 5, My dad was also born in Glasgow and followed Rangers, there is a family history, I was born in Cardiff (and I have also been shopping there), I am Cardiff City, but I go to watch Rangers at least 5 times a season, I have also been shopping in Glasgow.

Where were you born Nukes, Cardiff? if not why do you follow them chief? been shopping there av ewe.. :ayatollah:

I asked for a reason and you have given me one of which i can understand. Where is the rest of you ? Come on dont be Shy.
And Millarfromthe halfwayline i was born in Bristol but i have supported Cardiff City for about 38 years.My father is from Gelligaer and my Grancha from Merthyr and my Nan from aberbargoed. That is why i am a Cardiff City supporter and have been all my life. Does that answer your question
Nuclearblue

Postby Jasonccfc » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:f**k off you plastics. What interest do you have in Glsgow ? Did you live there ? Do you have family there ? Have you even been there shopping there ? I would have more respect for someone who says they are going down the Liberty next season than going there. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: f*cking grow up !!

Have a word with yourself and lay off the wine, you dont know the personal, family history or any reason for that matter why someone on here who supports Cardiff might have an affinity with the Gers.

By your analogy you think people from Cwmbran, Port Talbot and Holyhead need to f*cking grow up, afterall why woulld they follow Cardiff, do they live there, were they born there, have they been shopping there, I would have more respect for somone who says their going down the Racecourse, Newport Stadium, LibErty (delete as applicable) than going to the CCS.

Right then who is going first ? Why have you got this affinity with Glasgow rangers please tell me i have a interest. Oh Phatfrog has already explained but the rest of you please share with Nukes

nuclearblue your more suited to mm messageboard.. this is a thread for people interested in rangers a celtic fan has commented properly why do idiots like you post on rangers or old firm threads and why do you think you are important enough to ask anyone to explain anything to you? do one pal :roll:
Jasonccfc

Postby Cheltenham Blue. » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Lived in west side Belfast then you'll understand why i'm Celtic! :ayatollah:
Earnie is a bluebird!
Cheltenham Blue.

Postby Jasonccfc » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Only one club for me and that is Cardiff city but alot of people have got soft spots for other teams i like a few teams but support one home and away i only go up to watch Celtic if city aren't playing. :ayatollah:

i have no problem with that mate i have mates who follow cardiff but have links to celtic. its up to them its their lives. :ayatollah:
Jasonccfc

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Fishy that is not an answer. Why dont you support say Melbourne or the like because you like teams from other Leagues. Do you also support Swansea because they are in a different League. Or was it you like there kit. f*cking Joke
Nuclearblue

Postby MillarFromTheHalfWayLine » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:I support Rangers because I like the colour Blue.. :lol:

I asked for a reason and you have given me one of which i can understand. Where is the rest of you ? Come on dont be Shy.
And Millarfromthe halfwayline i was born in Bristol but i have supported Cardiff City for about 38 years.My father is from Gelligaer and my Grancha from Merthyr and my Nan from aberbargoed. That is why i am a Cardiff City supporter and have been all my life. Does that answer your question

Nukes I honestly dont care where people are from and what team they support, im just glad people support Cardiff mate.

But from the info you have just given me there, you should support Rovers or City or if you wanted to support a team from Family ties the nearest team to every Family member you just listed is Merthry Tydfil who in 1993 were just ONE division below Cardiff.
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine

Postby Cheltenham Blue. » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:02 pm

i have no problem with that mate i have mates who follow cardiff but have links to celtic. its up to them its their lives. :ayatollah:[/quote]

Rangers and Celtic i feel isn't like supporting Man Utd,Chelsea etc the passion the fans the desire that both fans have got wherever you come from evevyone understands Rangers Celtic when you follow them,you just get that feeling soon as you walk in the stadium or even just going to Glasgow it's evevywhere! but i agree! :ayatollah:
Earnie is a bluebird!
Cheltenham Blue.

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:16 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Nukes I honestly dont care where people are from and what team they support, im just glad people support Cardiff mate.

But from the info you have just given me there, you should support Rovers or City or if you wanted to support a team from Family ties the nearest team to every Family member you just listed is Merthry Tydfil who in 1993 were just ONE division below Cardiff.

You tell me the distance between Gelligaer and Aberbargoed to Cardiff or Merthyr Chief ? Not much distance. But my Grancha was born in the Merthyr district and my team has always been the City. But my Grancha played for Merthyr but we are hundreds of miles from Glasgow.
As for Rovers or the Shitheads i never had a problem with Rovers but hate the shitheads my first ever game was Rovers V Cardiff at Eastville and i am Cardiff through and through with no other team. So no i am not like you lot.
Nuclearblue

Postby scots bluebird » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:21 pm

I honestly think you're going to be dissapointed with the atmosphere unless its against Celtic, Aberdeen (who hate Rangers with a passion), or to a lesser extent Hearts or Hibs. I went there to see Dunfermline in a midweek cup game game last year and I can honestly say 1000 Dunfermline fans outsung Rangers for the whole game. I know you get this when smaller teams have a day out at bigger clubs in the club but it's the same for most league games. Rangers and Celtic fans sit on their hands at home as they know they're usually going to win. Rangers even have a band to try and create some atmosphere.
scots bluebird

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:24 pm

scots bluebird wrote:I honestly think you're going to be dissapointed with the atmosphere unless its against Celtic, Aberdeen (who hate Rangers with a passion), or to a lesser extent Hearts or Hibs. I went there to see Dunfermline in a midweek cup game game last year and I can honestly say 1000 Dunfermline fans outsung Rangers for the whole game. I know you get this when smaller teams have a day out at bigger clubs in the club but it's the same for most league games. Rangers and Celtic fans sit on their hands at home as they know they're usually going to win. Rangers even have a band to try and create some atmosphere.

Plastics like that sort of atmosphere Chief
Nuclearblue

Postby JonnieBlue » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:24 pm

f*cking quality this fairplay hahahahaha
JonnieBlue

Postby Cheltenham Blue. » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:26 pm

I went to watch Motherwell Celtic cracking atmo has to be said,we can't really comment on atmo anymore have you seen ours? :lol:
Earnie is a bluebird!
Cheltenham Blue.

Postby JonnieBlue » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:30 pm

i went to watch aldershot once coz my sister lived there.. Pile of wank...
JonnieBlue

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:i went to watch aldershot once coz my sister lived there.. Pile of wank...

But do you give them your unedifying love for them Chief ?
Nuclearblue

Postby Cheltenham Blue. » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:33 pm

So answer me this i've been following city sinse 1999 does that make me glory fan???
Earnie is a bluebird!
Cheltenham Blue.

Postby MillarFromTheHalfWayLine » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:34 pm

@Nukes

13 Miles to Penydarren mate from Gelligaer and pretty much the same from Aberbargoed, 19 Miles to Ninian Park. thats an extra 12 miles a game return trip 288 miles a season extra traveled.

Your grancha was born in Merthyr Chief, your mam and dad 13 miles from Merthyr and 19 miles from Cardiff, but you support Cardiff not Merthyr? Why?
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine

Postby PhatFrog » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:i went to watch aldershot once coz my sister lived there.. Pile of wank...

But do you give them your unedifying love for them Chief ?

Hey, just to piss you off even more Nukes....I don't support Aldershot but I do look out for their results. BUT before you shout at me....I was born there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has Nukes turned into Daya?! :D
Cardiff City and Glasgow Rangers Simply the best.
PhatFrog

Postby JonnieBlue » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:35 pm

dont be daft nukes... I always liked Man U... Went to see them once and thought it was utter shite compared to being down the city.. I was born in Scotland my mams from Merthyr and ive lived here all my life.. Only one team for me :ayatollah:
JonnieBlue

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:So answer me this i've been following city sinse 1999 does that make me glory fan???

No definitely not just a plastic Celtic Fan :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nuclearblue

Postby Cheltenham Blue. » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:37 pm

I support one team and like Celtic ;) if i wanted to be a glory i'd support Celtic and like city surely? :D :lol:
Earnie is a bluebird!
Cheltenham Blue.

Postby PtB » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Bankiebluebird wrote:f**k the old firm, come up & watch Clydebank :ayatollah:

Unless they're at home :lol:
PtB
CLYDEBANK BLUEBIRDS

It's more than just football
PtB

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I support one team and like Celtic ;) if i wanted to be a glory i'd support Celtic and like city surely? :D :lol:

Just havin a bubble with you :lol: :lol: Just dont offer me outside to open me up :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nuclearblue

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat