Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO DAYA- Re Malaysia.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:27 pm

You know Malaysia makes sense deep down for Cardiff City , I know you are a traditionalist , I know you are a stubborn mule and I know you love going to Malaysia, Singapore & China, in fact you own a factory in China with your Asian Partners !

So what's the difference with Football you old stuck in the mud ! Malaysians have been in Cardiff for years , my Grandfather arrived at Cardiff Docks and settled generations ago.

The older you get the more you get like Alf Garnett , time to lighten up when it comes to Football , your accepting it elsewhere!

Re: FAO DAYA- Re Malaysia.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:41 pm

1-0. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:44 pm

The Consultant wrote:1-0. :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLDY6OC2UVA
Alf Garnett was an ammers fan too!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:51 pm

The Consultant wrote:You know Malaysia makes sense deep down for Cardiff City , I know you are a traditionalist , I know you are a stubborn mule and I know you love going to Malaysia, Singapore & China, in fact you own a factory in China with your Asian Partners !

So what's the difference with Football you old stuck in the mud ! Malaysians have been in Cardiff for years , my Grandfather arrived at Cardiff Docks and settled generations ago.

The older you get the more you get like Alf Garnett , time to lighten up when it comes to Football , your accepting it elsewhere!

And your old man cooks a cracking breakfast!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:03 pm

taffyapple wrote:
The Consultant wrote:You know Malaysia makes sense deep down for Cardiff City , I know you are a traditionalist , I know you are a stubborn mule and I know you love going to Malaysia, Singapore & China, in fact you own a factory in China with your Asian Partners !

Didn't do me any harm :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:04 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
The Consultant wrote:1-0. :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLDY6OC2UVA
Alf Garnett was an ammers fan too!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ICF ALF. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49wQc6eO ... re=related

Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:06 pm

The Consultant wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Didn't do me any harm :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:04 pm

ho bloody ho.