Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:46 am

I bet she frigging hates Cardiff City by now :lol: :lol:

She'll be by the pool with the kids

Malky will be on the phone

Eating a lovely family meal

Walking through the villages

...Then to top it all up, you just KNOW they are going to bump into some pissed up City fan...

"Hows it going Malky butt? signed anyone yet mun? Whos this like? the wife? hiya luv.. do you
wanna do us a favour and go shopping while me and Malks talk football!.. not being rude like
but its mans talk see, innit luv. These yer kids Malky? hiya kids, here ya go ave a facking WKD"

"Erm, he's 9, pal, by the way, the noo!"

"Ah dont worry bout that Malky butt, start em young we do see, fack me your from Glasgow
you knows the Bobby Moore innit!"

Malkys phone rings again....................

and again...........

and again...........

Re: MALKY MACKAYS WIFE!!!

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 am

taffyapple wrote:I bet she frigging hates Cardiff City by now :lol: :lol:

...Then to top it all up, you just KNOW they are going to bump into some pissed up City fan...

"Hows it going Malky butt? signed anyone yet mun? Whos this like? the wife? hiya luv.. do you
wanna do us a favour and go shopping while me and Malks talk football!.. not being rude like
but its mans talk see, innit luv. These yer kids Malky? hiya kids, here ya go ave a facking WKD"

"Ah dont worry bout that Malky butt, start em young we do see, fack me your from Glasgow

and again...........

and again...........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:55 am

I lost it at "here ya go ave a facking WKD". f*cking brilliant :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:18 pm

As we are assuming MM kids are 9, being from Glasgow they've been jacking up on scag for approx......well, 9 years, so the offer of a WKD was probably laughed upon then downed in one by the youngest (who is 9months) via the eyes with the phrase "fooking soft taff bastarrrrrd!!" thrown in the mix......swiftly followed by a wee headbutt

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 pm

and again...........

and again...........

fair play, you, Bridgend and JohnWayne come up with some quality posts :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:

and again...........

and again...........

fair play, you, Bridgend and JohnWayne come up with some quality posts :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awww fank yooooo :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:34 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:As we are assuming MM kids are 9, being from Glasgow they've been jacking up on scag for approx......well, 9 years, so the offer of a WKD was probably laughed upon then downed in one by the youngest (who is 9months) via the eyes with the phrase "fooking soft taff bastarrrrrd!!" thrown in the mix......swiftly followed by a wee headbutt

then some little mediterranean skinned scamp from Llanrumney clocks Malky
with a tyre iron and runs off shouting

"dont forget Leon braaaaaaaaaaaaa!""