Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MM HAS SAID

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:54 am

MM in an Interview was ask about the ayatollah :ayatollah: he said yes Ive seen the Cardiff fans all doing it and everyone knows its a Cardiff City thing and I'm looking forward to being with it as last time they were doing it when they playing against us. He also said he already has players that he would like to bring to Cardiff City as he is sure they would strengthen the squad and he will be working on that. Also the fitness ! This is something that's very important and I will be working on with all the players. Our fitness levels has to be right up there in the championship and that's what we will all be working on. He said when Cardiff play us they brought a mass of fans with they and I could see how passionate they all were, Cardiff City has a Really great fans base :ayatollah:

Re: MM HAS SAID

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:56 am

welshcitydragon wrote:MM in an Interview was ask about the ayatollah :ayatollah: he said yes Ive seen the Cardiff fans all doing it and everyone knows its a Cardiff City thing and I'm looking forward to being with it as last time they were doing it when they playing against us. He also said he already has players that he would like to bring to Cardiff City as he is sure they would strengthen the squad and he will be working on that. Also the fitness ! This is something that's very important and I will be working on with all the players. Our fitness levels has to be right up there in the championship and that's what we will all be working on. He said when Cardiff play us they brought a mass of fans with they and I could see how passionate they all were, Cardiff City has a Really great fans base :ayatollah:

link? :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:02 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:MM in an Interview was ask about the ayatollah :ayatollah: he said yes Ive seen the Cardiff fans all doing it and everyone knows its a Cardiff City thing and I'm looking forward to being with it as last time they were doing it when they playing against us. He also said he already has players that he would like to bring to Cardiff City as he is sure they would strengthen the squad and he will be working on that. Also the fitness ! This is something that's very important and I will be working on with all the players. Our fitness levels has to be right up there in the championship and that's what we will all be working on. He said when Cardiff play us they brought a mass of fans with they and I could see how passionate they all were, Cardiff City has a Really great fans base :ayatollah:

Player mate

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:04 am

welshcitydragon wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Player mate

ah bollocks dont have it

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:35 am

O yes he was also ask what he will bring with him, he said Passion commitment determination and a respect between club and fans !

Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:34 pm

he's also been quoted as saying "all ego's will be left at the door with my team" sunday mirror :ayatollah: