Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WILL MM GO DOWN

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:26 am

Ok we now got MM , but it says in some write ups that he down know if he will bring back Bellers.
Now IF ! he has the chance to bring him back and DONT! will MM go down in your estimation.?

Re: WILL MM GO DOWN

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:31 am

I believe that decision is not down to MM and hes probably aware if a deal with CB and man city can be done he IS signing for us

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:32 am

I want bellamy back but its up to MM and we should support whatever he feels is right for the club

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:44 am

No he would not go down in my estimation, if he believes we can be succesful without CB then that's good enough for me, what's your take on it??

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:45 am

I think Malky will try and bring Bellers back, seems like they are good mates. If a deal doesnt happen it will be because both clubs cant agree on a deal not because Malky dont want him here. Hope a deal can be sorted.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:01 am

CF64 BLUE wrote:No he would not go down in my estimation, if he believes we can be succesful without CB then that's good enough for me, what's your take on it??

I would love to see Bellers back here 100% yes as I believe we have to have someone with the passion that bellers has, on the field to pick heads up when or if they start to fall. I do believe he would be a plus to work with MM as Im sure MM will have plenty of passion as he wants to do good and hes really up for it. But with Bellers working along side him the passion meter would be off the scale . :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:23 am

He wouldnt go down in my estimation, at the end of the day if he only has limited funds to spend and he thinks it may be better to spend it on a number of players rather than all on one then thats what he needs to do!

I reckon Bellers will be back though, news of the world today are reporting that he's trying to get man city to let him leave on a free! http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/no ... -free.html

Even though they say we couldn't afford his wages i'm sure he'd come here over anywhere else! :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:24 am

what do you mean will he go down?

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:50 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:what do you mean will he go down?

What I mean is , most people fans on here are looking forward to him starting the new season , but if he said I dont want bellers would you like I know a lot of fans would, say Fking tw*t , he should bring him ! or if we get beaten in the first few games they would say , told you we should have had bellers. Thats what Im talkinh about, as I know what Cardiff Fans are like.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:51 am

welshcitydragon wrote:

What I mean is , most people fans on here are looking forward to him starting the new season , but if he said I dont want bellers would you like I know a lot of fans would, say Fking tw*t , he should bring him ! or if we get beaten in the first few games they would say , told you we should have had bellers. Thats what Im talkinh about, as I know what Cardiff Fans are like.

no i would'nt. I'm not expecting to win all of our games and I think we can go up with out bellers, no disrespect, dont get me wrong i want bellers to come back but i have faith in Malky :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:56 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

no i would'nt. I'm not expecting to win all of our games and I think we can go up with out bellers, no disrespect, dont get me wrong i want bellers to come back but i have faith in Malky :ayatollah:

Yes I believe we can do it without bellers , but I would love him there, with the passion they would both give to the club we would be buzzing on and off the field.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:59 am

Any manager who does not want Bellamy would need his head read !!

If he was playing against Reading with rest of players who were injured last season would have been a different story - FACT

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:04 am

NIBluebird wrote:Any manager who does not want Bellamy would need his head read !!

If he was playing against Reading with rest of players who were injured last season would have been a different story - FACT

what? we wouldve won? you cant say that really, reading were up for it, we looked lazy

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:05 am

if we can get team of bellers passion and fight with a good bit of quailty i think we could do it. i would love bellers back but i think we could do it without him. he was carrying the team last year on times.

i rather team that will not rely on one person :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:17 am

welshcitydragon wrote:Ok we now got MM , but it says in some write ups that he down know if he will bring back Bellers.
Now IF ! he has the chance to bring him back and DONT! will MM go down in your estimation.?

I think things are already in place for Bellamy to come back ;) I think that
was the major stumbling block for Shearer, that he was TOLD Cardiff City
would be busting a gut to get Craig back here, and he want happy about it!

If Bellamy does not come back then the reason will be almost definitely a
financial one. Mackay knows him well, and recognises that if he can get him
here he will be a huge asset to the club.

BUT... if Bellamy isnt here next season, I get the feeling we will have some
bright young star ripping up the left wing instead. I have to have faith in the
new manager

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:11 pm

taffyapple wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Ok we now got MM , but it says in some write ups that he down know if he will bring back Bellers.

new manager

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:32 pm

taffyapple wrote:

new manager

couldn't have put it better myself, great post. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Any manager in this league would take bellamy on, I think its up to the board to do the deal, and not a case of does he or doesn't he want to sign him.