Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Some of you are sad bastards

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:07 am

Warrior wrote:still negativity on this mb.

we have got our new manager, he has money to spend, we have Westham away first game, the Malaysians are here for the long haul, debts are being wiped out.

come on liven up.

The blues are going up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Malcky Mackays blue and white army :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ffs another Blazing Saddles. Could do without this.

i think I'll wait till we are into the new season before I start getting carried away.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:17 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

we have got our new manager, he has money to spend, we have Westham away first game, the Malaysians are here for the long haul, debts are being wiped out.come on liven up.

i think I'll wait till we are into the new season before I start getting carried away.

Theres a difference between optimism and negativity buddy

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:28 am

JonScam wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

we have got our new manager, he has money to spend, we have Westham away first game, the Malaysians are here for the long haul, debts are being wiped out.come on liven up.

There's a difference between following only one extreme. Malaysians do good things, also do bad things - ie the courting of Shearer.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:49 am

Theres a difference between optimism and negativity buddy[/quote]

There's a difference between following only one extreme. Malaysians do good things, also do bad things - ie the courting of Shearer.[/quote]

I agree, theres always a balance to be struck - its never clean cut...especially down the City!

Just realised my comment was meant to read 'theres a difference between a lack of optimism and negativity. Some people are just negative for the sake of it sometimes, and the way they express themselves and converse with people from behind a computer probably wouldnt materialise face to face, so to speak. Some are like little bitches half the time mun, its pathetic

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:53 am

It's ok to have reservations about a new manager when he's announced, but respectful and sensible to judge that new manager when he's had a good crack at the job not before he's even seen the ink dry on his contract.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:34 pm

we have got our new manager, he has money to spend, we have Westham away first game, the Malaysians are here for the long haul, debts are being wiped out.

come on liven up.

So because people don't conform to the same ideologies and opinions as you on a certain topic you therefore decide it is appropriate to call them 'sad bastards'. Stick your dictatorship like ways up your bloody jacksy.

I'll have my own opinion. Thank You, now go to bed and reflect on what an arse you've been.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:37 pm

JonScam wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

There is also a difference between delusion and reality....