Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not good signs...

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:27 pm

"I realise the passion and commitment which comes from this part of the world"

I sincerely hope the similarities start and end there :D :ayatollah:

Re: Not good signs...

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:30 pm

BAXX wrote:"I realise the passion and commitment which comes from this part of the world"

Boring!!! Listen get over it Jones Has gone.. We have a superb young manager, back him or shut up!! :evil: :evil:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Did you know Malky Mackay has only won 4 of his last 22 games? :?

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Merlin wrote:Did you know Malky Mackay has only won 4 of his last 22 games? :?

Can we just not give him a chance, if he does poor, fair enough, but just let him settle in, get the players he wants, introduce a new training and living regime, clear out the jones era, stamp his authority on the club. It's a big ask, but some city fans expect champions league winners medals for f**k sake.

Let him prove us wrong. :evil:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 pm

BAXX wrote:"I realise the passion and commitment which comes from this part of the world"

i saw thAT in the echo :lol:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Just a joke people ! Not slagging anyone off and no honest judgments can be made on him until we have evidence to base them on :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:48 pm

BAXX wrote:Just a joke people ! Not slagging anyone off and no honest judgments can be made on him until we have evidence to base them on :ayatollah:

No time for jokes, support him or go and watch bloody Swansea.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:50 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
BAXX wrote:Just a joke people ! Not slagging anyone off and no honest judgments can be made on him until we have evidence to base them on :ayatollah:

Alright sorry, forgot that humour has no place in football

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 pm

BAXX wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Alright sorry, forgot that humour has no place in football

It has but I've seen the same quote about a 1000 times.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:55 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:

get a grip :roll:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:31 am

now now children lets all play together :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:09 am

Another pointless thread lacking in positivity.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:56 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:

i dont see what baxx has done wrong here.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:00 am

Take a chill pill People you could tell it was tongue in cheek when you read it. And the comment that it is no time for jokes well that is clearly pathetic. If you can't have a laugh on here what's the point

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:06 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Take a chill pill People you could tell it was tongue in cheek when you read it. And the comment that it is no time for jokes well that is clearly pathetic. If you can't have a laugh on here what's the point

ofcourse you cant laugh on here! you got to obsess about the jacks, have a little bitch at the manager and find a fault in the team :roll:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:07 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Take a chill pill People you could tell it was tongue in cheek when you read it. And the comment that it is no time for jokes well that is clearly pathetic. If you can't have a laugh on here what's the point

ofcourse you cant laugh on here! you got to obsess about the jacks, have a little bitch at the manager and find a fault in the team :roll:

yea and sometimes you're not allowed to have opinions

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:28 am

MM is our manager, lets be positive and get behind the bloke. But at the same time lets not lose our sense of humour.

not one of us could survive a season supporting CCFC with out a sense of humour :old:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:29 am

CarmarthenBluebird wrote:MM is our manager, lets be positive and get behind the bloke. But at the same time lets not lose our sense of humour.

not one of us could survive a season supporting CCFC with out a sense of humour :old:

agreed :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:34 am

It's a common football related expression that's why, like sick as a parrot, and we will take one game at a time......

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:01 am

See my two yeasr from now post

Will give MM a chance though but to ove on as board has promised its 3rd or promotion nothing lower