Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where do u think we'll finish?

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Malcky Mackay wants 2 win the title in his first season with the bluebirds, i like him now cos his ambitious, but personally i think we won't win the league. i think we'd be in the play-offs. it would be good if we get 2 the play-offs cos thats a good place 2 finish in a managers first season at a club. hopefully we would be third time lucky!

Re: Where do u think we'll finish?

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:58 pm

4th i reckon and that would be excellent for malky's 1st season and we'll win the play off :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:20 am

23rd, if you stay up you'll have done well :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:23 am

Finish 6th, Mackay will then Win the Play-offs :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:Finish 6th, Mackay will then Win the Play-offs :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: Dream on mate, you'll be lucky to survuve this season. Your team has been stripped bare.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:13 am

Will answer in August once we see the players brought in

3rd or automatic if we improve from Jone era :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:14 am

2nd

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:14 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Finish 6th, Mackay will then Win the Play-offs :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: Dream on mate, you'll be lucky to survuve this season. Your team has been stripped bare.

its called "buying new players".....we'll buy better quality players than your cheapy ones you've bought in

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:17 am

Automatics, he was brought here to do a job, and he will.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:19 am

If we bring in hard working, quality players then we can finish top 6. But im not going to hope for too much this season, lets rebuild, get the team playing the right way then push for promotion the season after that. Malky Mackays barmy army!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:25 am

14th :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Need to re-build :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:19 pm

im not saying anything, got caught out last season. just going to take each game as it comes. and see where we end up.