Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I AM SHOCKED AT THIS FORUM!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Had some spare time on my hands today, thought I'd come back and check a few things out! To my surprise though actually taking some time and reading alot of the threads on here (which I wish I hadn't now) I can't believe how much rubbish is on here. I posted few things along the way with Malky signing - as I promised for 2-3 days, but never really looked at anything else until today.

Very gender related, lots of brainwashed and deluded people and some of the drivel being spurted on here is ridiculous! No wonder Mr Bothroyd didn't want to associate with you formally.

This carl bloke puts a few decent points across, but most of it seems a load of guess work in my opinion. There are a few good posters and decent people from what I can see but I hope the minority of idiots on here don't upset your club in any way in the near future. Should just stick to the basics instead of getting seriously involved with the politics of your club! That isn't your job?

Anyway, to those of you that take way too much time from the finer things in life and are prepared to sit on your arses behind a computer screen all day, I feel for you.

Let's hope the absolute garbage doesn't reach any of the media I know that do check here now and again because it seriously is in jeopardy of making this club look foolish.

Watford Will be up there .

Re: I AM SHOCKED AT THIS FORUM!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:48 pm

try CCMB - you will have a heart attack look at TLG !!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Well, you're entitled to your opinion :ayatollah: ...but it's a case of if you don't like it then you know what to do. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:51 pm

oh well dont come on here then end of!! that is life there are good people on here and total loosers on here but thats the world we live in!! to be honest if you look back a bit i would genuinely say over 95% of what carl has said is accurate!!

Thought your updates have been really interesting recently but coming on here saying this is a bit pointless to be honest!!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:52 pm

lets call a spade a spade shall we........been on here 3 days out of how many the boards been running, your opinion TOAO is not relevant so if you would kindly f**k off and leave us to OUR club, it would be apppreciated.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:56 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:lets call a spade a spade shall we........been on here 3 days out of how many the boards been running, your opinion TOAO is not relevant so if you would kindly f**k off and leave us to OUR club, it would be apppreciated.

I tried to be a little subtle......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Marc wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:lets call a spade a spade shall we........been on here 3 days out of how many the boards been running, your opinion TOAO is not relevant so if you would kindly f**k off and leave us to OUR club, it would be apppreciated.

I tried to be a little subtle......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

that is subtle, i can be more direct if you like :shock: :shock:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Marc wrote:Well, you're entitled to your opinion :ayatollah: ...but it's a case of if you don't like it then you know what to do. :ayatollah:

SPOT on Marc :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Carls updates have been getting up to 15,000 Views, Can I see a bit of Jealousy here. Hmm

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:59 pm

TOAO wrote:Essay

I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

I think you're clearly the case of an individual taking a football based forum on the internet too seriously.

In relation to your Bothroyd comment, thats just laughable. Bothroyd should (should've) be (been) training and focusing on getting promotion but instead was too busy bloody tweeting and out with the idiots who decided to drink before a big game.

When we have idiots like that at the club, as PAYING fans we have a right to be concerned and want to know whats going on.

Therefore, all the information on this board from Carl or Annis is appropriate as it shows the scandals going on within the club. Had that drinking scandal never broke, it may have been swept under the rug and JLS may have been asked to return for the following season. We don't want that, they can go.
Last edited by Bloobirds101 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Marc wrote:Well, you're entitled to your opinion :ayatollah: ...but it's a case of if you don't like it then you know what to do. :ayatollah:

Carls updates have been getting up to 15,000 Views, Can I see a bit of Jealousy here. Hmm

TLG got another user name tut tut .

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:00 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
Marc wrote:

that is subtle, i can be more direct if you like :shock: :shock:[/quote]

Sarcasm JW :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Marc wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Who do you think you are? most people have respected your view and you come on here and slag us off?

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Who do you think you are? most people have respected your view and you come on here and slag us off?

Totally agree, Prob a Watford Fan.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis :ayatollah: ..Jealousy is one of the most bitterest emotions a person can have...I really do pity them.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:10 pm

Marc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis :ayatollah: ..Jealousy is one of the most bitterest emotions a person can have...I really do pity them.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your Right Marc, it is for Sad/Bitter/Lonely people .

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:14 pm

TOAO wrote:Had some spare time on my hands today, thought I'd come back and check a few things out! To my surprise though actually taking some time and reading alot of the threads on here (which I wish I hadn't now) I can't believe how much rubbish is on here. I posted few things along the way with Malky signing - as I promised for 2-3 days, but never really looked at anything else until today.

Very gender related, lots of brainwashed and deluded people and some of the drivel being spurted on here is ridiculous! No wonder Mr Bothroyd didn't want to associate with you formally.

This carl bloke puts a few decent points across, but most of it seems a load of guess work in my opinion. There are a few good posters and decent people from what I can see but I hope the minority of idiots on here don't upset your club in any way in the near future. Should just stick to the basics instead of getting seriously involved with the politics of your club! That isn't your job?

Anyway, to those of you that take way too much time from the finer things in life and are prepared to sit on your arses behind a computer screen all day, I feel for you.

Let's hope the absolute garbage doesn't reach any of the media I know that do check here now and again because it seriously is in jeopardy of making this club look foolish.

Watford will be up there .

You just lost 5 minutes of your life typing that, removing yourself from the 'finer things in life', whilst sat on your arse to tell us you dont like the board.

I would heed your own advice if I were you and hang up your mouse and dont return.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Someone has an almighty high opinion of themselves.

95% of all messageboard posts are pure drivel, that is the point of these talking shops they are for like minded people with an affinity to a certain subject, ie CCFC, to chat. It's a place to dream a little and give your opinions even if the club do not listen.

As for it affecting the club and making us look foolish, more fool the club and the press for listening to our verbal diarrhoea. Players SHOULD frequent these sort of boards and read through them now and again. It could keep their feet on the ground a bit and make them aware of the privileged lives they lead.

You need to get yourself one of them new fangled phones that are all the rage. No need to sit on a couch behind a PC, you can continue on your business and keep in touch with fellow friendsat the same time.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Get a grip fella.

We dont all hang on the coatails of Carls updates and we are not all deluded.

I dont know Carl but respect what he posts, respect his opinion and respect his right to say what he wants, just like everybody else, sometimes I agree, sometimes I dont, sometimes im happy to here his updates and sometimes I think its best left unsaid, but its all about opinions, something you have a very narrow minded one of.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:30 pm

TOAO wrote:Had some spare time on my hands today, thought I'd come back and check a few things out! To my surprise though actually taking some time and reading alot of the threads on here (which I wish I hadn't now) I can't believe how much rubbish is on here. I posted few things along the way with Malky signing - as I promised for 2-3 days, but never really looked at anything else until today.

Watford will be up there .

As Nessa would say "its just the ways it is alrrright"

Bye bye