Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE OLD FIRM

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:39 pm

For a celtic v rangers game, in the celtic end anyone know what the ticket prices are? My father has always wanted to go to celtic park and seems as its his 50th bday in december and the old firm derby taking place at celtic park on dec28th i'd like to get tickets for that.
any help would be much appreciated!! :ayatollah:

Re: THE OLD FIRM

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:44 pm

Should be able to pick up a ticket for £30-£35 Nath.

I'll see what my brother can come up with and drop you a text mate.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:47 pm

PtB wrote:Should be able to pick up a ticket for £30-£35 Nath.

CHEERS PAUL!!
Not really bothered about going to it myself but would like to surprise my father with a ticket for his 50th like.
ON OUR BUS FOR WEST HAM??? ;)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Nathancityloyal wrote:

CHEERS PAUL!!
Not really bothered about going to it myself but would like to surprise my father with a ticket for his 50th like.

Trying to get shifts swapped mate. Would suit me if they shifted it to the Sunday to be honest lol

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:49 pm

PtB wrote:
Nathancityloyal wrote:

CHEERS PAUL!!

Trying to get shifts swapped mate. Would suit me if they shifted it to the Sunday to be honest lol

yea we were talking about that on facebook last night! Hope you can make it mate, b'pool weekender for poth's birthday as well. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Nathancityloyal wrote:
PtB wrote:yea we were talking about that on facebook last night! Hope you can make it mate, b'pool weekender for poth's birthday as well. :ayatollah:

Yeah I need more f*cking swaps for that as well. Got all the shit games on my days off - not amused lol :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:53 pm

I'm trying to go up for that date aswell,tickets are cheap for normal league games through out the season.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I'm trying to go up for that date aswell,tickets are cheap for normal league games through out the season.

Lets get a city flag to take up wih us if we can get tickets then, hopefully get cheap flights as well. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:58 pm

My brother says there has been a public sale over the last few years for most games and you should be able to get them about a month before it.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Lets get a city flag to take up wih us if we can get tickets then, hopefully get cheap flights as well. :ayatollah:[/quote]

Get flights from Cardiff or Bristol i usauly go up from Bristol decent prices for that aswell any other game fine with tickets just this one you've either got to me in the know or quick on the mark, get the city flag on the go ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Alright lads.

I am in the other end to you ;)

I reckon you will struggle for the match on the 28th of December cos its over Christmas.

I might be wrong though, I normaly get tickets for most Rangers away games at Celtic Park, last year tickets for Rangers fans in Lisbon Lions lower were £40 so the prices are good.

If your struggling but realy realy want to take your dad mate, get on Thomas Cook, 2 Tickets and a nights accomodation each is £350. Its above odds yeah, but if you say its £75 each for the top hotel *which they are* your paying £100 each to watch Celtic Vs Rangers.

ifs its a one off thing, i reckon its worth it for your Dads 50th.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Lets get a city flag to take up wih us if we can get tickets then, hopefully get cheap flights as well. :ayatollah:

Get flights from Cardiff or Bristol i usauly go up from Bristol decent prices for that aswell any other game fine with tickets just this one you've either got to me in the know or quick on the mark, get the city flag on the go ;) :ayatollah:[/quote]

can you fly up and back then? :lol:
na we can go up on the 27th get back on the 29/30th and go to nottm for the mighty bloooobirds :ayatollah: will try and sort a flag mate. well if your in the know, we'll keep in touch, will pm you my number and can meet up, i give you money for the tickets and flights and you sort it??? ;) :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Alright lads.

I am in the other end to you ;)

I reckon you will struggle for the match on the 28th of December cos its over Christmas.

I might be wrong though, I normaly get tickets for most Rangers away games at Celtic Park, last year tickets for Rangers fans in Lisbon Lions lower were £40 so the prices are good.

If your struggling but realy realy want to take your dad mate, get on Thomas Cook, 2 Tickets and a nights accomodation each is £350. Its above odds yeah, but if you say its £75 each for the top hotel *which they are* your paying £100 each to watch Celtic Vs Rangers.

ifs its a one off thing, i reckon its worth it for your Dads 50th.

ONE OFF THING IS ALL IT IS MATE!!! THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP, MUCH APPRECIATED!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:33 pm

If you want to go to heaven when you die
You must wear a Bankies scarf and Bankies tie
You must wear a Bankies bonnet with f**k THE OLD FIRM on it

:lol: FTOF!!!!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:35 pm

PtB wrote:If you want to go to heaven when you die
You must wear a Bankies scarf and Bankies tie
You must wear a Bankies bonnet with f**k THE OLD FIRM on it

:lol: FTOF!!!!

TO THE TUNE OF WHAT IS THAT CHANT MATE?? :lol:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:04 pm

She'll be comin round the mountains :lol:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:08 pm

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:03 pm

getting tickets is the problem though ini?

Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Nathancityloyal wrote:getting tickets is the problem though ini?

Not really these days mate, seems they are fairly easy to come by unless it's at the tail end of the season or a cup final. My brother gave up his season ticket 5 years ago but always gets tickets when he wants to go to an old firm game.