Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Scott Loach

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:43 pm

A mate of mine who follows the Hornets has just text me to say Scott Loach is wanted as City's number 1 by Mackay, a deal could be thrashed through quickly!

Re: Scott Loach

Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:35 pm

Woohoo!

3million & he's yours......

In all seriousness, I hope Malky doesn't steal any of our players. He was highly critical of Brendan Rodgers for doing precisely that when he buggered off to Reading. We also had the smallest playing squad in the division last season, and it's getting ever smaller. Remember, we don't have a manager to sign any replacements.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:40 pm

anotherhornet wrote:Woohoo!

3million & he's yours......

In all seriousness, I hope Malky doesn't steal any of our players. He was highly critical of Brendan Rodgers for doing precisely that when he buggered off to Reading. We also had the smallest playing squad in the division last season, and it's getting ever smaller. Remember, we don't have a manager to sign any replacements.

There's only one or two Watford players i would like to see us sign the rest are shite

Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:43 pm

With your well advertised transfer budget, and stated desire for promotion, you should be setting your sights far higher than Watford's players!!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:45 pm

anotherhornet wrote:With your well advertised transfer budget, and stated desire for promotion, you should be setting your sights far higher than Watford's players!!

I should coco

Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:49 pm

anotherhornet wrote:With your well advertised transfer budget, and stated desire for promotion, you should be setting your sights far higher than Watford's players!!

It's not a TRANSFER budget it's just a budget, it includes wages whic were tunning at 16mill last year anyway.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Not terribly keen on Loach to be honest.

Giving it large at Vicarage Road last season when they were thrashing us.

And didn't exactly deal very well with Adam Matthews's 50 yard free kick a couple of seasons ago.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:41 pm

davids wrote:Not terribly keen on Loach to be honest.

And didn't exactly deal very well with Adam Matthews's 50 yard free kick a couple of seasons ago.

I agree :thumbup:

I hope we go for better to be honest

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:03 pm

you lot want your heads examined. Loach is still only young and is probably the most talented goalkeeper in the Championship. I would take him tomorrow as he is far superior to Heaton and Marshall.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:27 pm

davids wrote:Not terribly keen on Loach to be honest.

yeah hes a complete tool,gestured to our fans,wound them up and when a plastic bottle was thrown which landed about a mile away he motioned to the sidelines for attention,dont rate him as a goalkeeper either

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:04 pm

I think he's over-rated. Every time I saw him last season he made some basic errors.