Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IN MALKY WE TRUST!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:25 pm

I have faith in him! I don't care if we dont care get promotion next season. Aslong as we finish in atleast the top 10, players play with pride, show passion towards to the customers ermm fans and gives our youngsters a chance which I think he will.

I'm confident he'll bring in some experienced players which the youngsters will gain experience and confidence from and with out a shadow of a doubt we will produce atleast 2 quality stars from our academy which seems to be a very good academy. I tip Farah to be a first team regular with in our sqaud IF given a chance to prove himself. Cardiff must have faith in the young guns whom just signed a pro contract with in the club so we must owe them a chance to prove themselves right?

Some poeople maybe disappointed with this appointment. I kind of was to begin with but then realised....he done a decent job at Watford with a shoe string budget and finished a respectable 14th in the table with a bunch of youngsters, I reckon a few of em will be in the engerland squad, and a few old, experienced players such Eustace. How ever I felt he couldve got atleast £5mil for Graham.
And £2mil for Buckley. I gotta say they played well against us.

His passion seems to be second to none. He has the same ambitions as our owners and the club, which can only be good for the club. I think he'll show alot more passion towards the fans than Jonesy ever did.

So with all that in mind. I HAVE SUPPORT HIM 100% AND I HAVE FAITH IN HIM.

With Malky We Trust. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IN MALKY WE TRUST!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I have faith in him! I don't care if we dont care get promotion next season. Aslong as we finish in atleast the top 10, players play with pride, show passion towards to the customers ermm fans and gives our youngsters a chance which I think he will.

I'm confident he'll bring in some experienced players which the youngsters will gain experience and confidence from and with out a shadow of a doubt we will produce atleast 2 quality stars from our academy which seems to be a very good academy. I tip Farah to be a first team regular with in our sqaud IF given a chance to prove himself. Cardiff must have faith in the young guns whom just signed a pro contract with in the club so we must owe them a chance to prove themselves right?

Some poeople maybe disappointed with this appointment. I kind of was to begin with but then realised....he done a decent job at Watford with a shoe string budget and finished a respectable 14th in the table with a bunch of youngsters, I reckon a few of em will be in the engerland squad, and a few old, experienced players such Eustace. How ever I felt he couldve got atleast £5mil for Graham.
And £2mil for Buckley. I gotta say they played well against us.

His passion seems to be second to none. He has the same ambitions as our owners and the club, which can only be good for the club. I think he'll show alot more passion towards the fans than Jonesy ever did.

So with all that in mind. I HAVE SUPPORT HIM 100% AND I HAVE FAITH IN HIM.

With Malky We Trust. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Excellent post.

MALKY MACKAY'S BARMY ARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: