Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MALKY KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Looking at the Press Conference clip from WalesOnline, he knows exactly what he's doing.

Kept his cards close to his chest on Bellamy, we all know they're good friends and I think it is very likely he will be back at Cardiff City this season.

The way he talks, you can just tell there is something about him.

BUT

He needs time, he is only 39 after all, and this is a big, big job for him. I, personally, don't think we should expect promotion this season. He needs a season to re-build, and then go for it next season.

Still, we'll see who he brings in. If Cowie, Bellamy and Earnie are on that list then it could be a very interesting summer.

Re: MALKY KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:02 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Looking at the Press Conference clip from WalesOnline, he knows exactly what he's doing.

Kept his cards close to his chest on Bellamy, we all know they're good friends and I think it is very likely he will be back at Cardiff City this season.

BUT

He needs time, he is only 39 after all, and this is a big, big job for him. I, personally, don't think we should expect promotion this season. He needs a season to re-build, and then go for it next season.

Still, we'll see who he brings in. If Cowie, Bellamy and Earnie are on that list then it could be a very interesting summer.

I fully agree!!

In Malky We Trust :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:04 pm

BELIEVE!! I think we should give him time, top 10 finish this year would be perfect for me. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:06 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Looking at the Press Conference clip from WalesOnline, he knows exactly what he's doing.

BUT

Totally agree, look at when Moyes when he took the Everton job, was only 36 and only had the Preston job, now after 10 years in charge he is now one of the best managers in the PL. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: in Malkay we trust!!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

BUT

I fully agree!!