Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MARSHAL NO 1

Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:52 am

Now dave jones has departed will Marshal get the no 1 slot back. :ayatollah:

Re: MARSHAL NO 1

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:04 am

birchblue wrote:Now dave jones has departed will Marshal get the no 1 slot back. :ayatollah:

As i have said on other posts in the dave jones era we have never had a keeper who comes out and command his area, so i think we need a new keeper and heaton or marshall as a backup!!!!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:06 am

cityone wrote:
birchblue wrote:Now dave jones has departed will Marshal get the no 1 slot back. :ayatollah:

As i have said on other posts in the dave jones era we have never had a keeper who comes out and command his area, so i think we need a new keeper and heaton or marshall as a backup!!!!

I agree, but Heaton before Marshall! :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:07 am

Jones destroyed Marshal was told to stay on his line had a big fall out xmas time

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:09 am

I think on their day both are fine keepers, no problems with them staying.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:18 am

I think marshall is better of the two despite his commanding abillities. Hopefully a new keeper coach can help him out :ayatollah:. But both keepers are fine for next season.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:32 am

TheHunter! wrote:I think marshall is better of the two despite his commanding abillities. Hopefully a new keeper coach can help him out :ayatollah:. But both keepers are fine for next season.

Marshall is shit at crosses and won't come off his line, whilst Heaton is confident under crosses and commands his 6 yard box and his penalty area, leaving the defenders in front of him, instilled with confidence! Marshall instills them with nothing but trepidation! :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:40 am

Can we play both keepers ??? One for the crosses and one for the shots ? :D

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:41 am

barry boy wrote:Can we play both keepers ??? One for the crosses and one for the shots ? :D

:) Unfortunately not! :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:42 am

Any fecker other than that muppet from Derby last season.

Can't even bring myself to type his name.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 am

Or instead of blaming Dave Jones for everything that went wrong, couldnt our goalkeeper coach be the problem here?

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 am

We definetley need a new goalkeeping coach in asap!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:46 am

Coach: Neville Southall please