Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STEVE DAY and BEN STEELE

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Please tell everyone about your night with Steele, just after he left THE RIDDLER :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: STEVE DAY and BEN STEELE

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Please tell everyone about your night with Steele, just after he left THE RIDDLER :lol: :ayatollah:

Looking forward to this. :|

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:27 pm

nobby wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Please tell everyone about your night with Steele, just after he left THE RIDDLER :lol: :ayatollah:

Come on Steve spill the beans.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Come on please tell them everything.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 pm

yeah daya tell all....

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Come on steve spill the beans :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:33 pm

He did mention last night how much of a bragger Ben Steele is.

Apparently got loads of shares in Chelsea and is helping Jensen Button re-locate from Monaco to Guernsey :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Ross Young wrote:He did mention last night how much of a bragger Ben Steele is.

Apparently got loads of shares in Chelsea and is helping Jensen Button re-locate from Monaco to Guernsey :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Invited Dayo to stay in one of his many Hotels :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Go on Steve, spill the beans me old mucker.

Don't be afraid, the lefties don't come on here too often. Owain even lets us have fannies for aviator things athough I haven't found a picture of penguedragon yet so I'm a bit behind..

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Go on Steve, spill the beans me old mucker.

Don't be afraid, the lefties don't come on here too often. Owain even lets us have fannies for aviator things athough I haven't found a picture of penguedragon yet so I'm a bit behind..

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Come on Stevie boy let us in we are one big UNHAPPY family at the mo :lol:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:38 pm

it be too much to type up all of it but i had to go back to the office to pick up some paper work and then nipped in to St Davids for a beer.......... when Steele and Charman left with peter,hall to go to the resturant...... there was me holding a 60 quid bar bill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: in fairness peter was a gentleman. I had my daughter with me and you could see he didnt like Steele using the f this f that in front of her.

As for Steele..... well he reckoned he owned everything that moved! he event went as far as saying he once invested heavily in Chelsea!

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Come on we want more...

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:lol:

Invited Dayo to stay in one of his many Hotels :lol: :lol:

no what happened was i said i was in jersey 2 weeks ago seeing a client and stayed the night he said was it the royal yacht hotel i said yes he banged back " i own that"

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:45 pm

yea we showing him photos of us with button in signapore, he banged back he was finding a house lol. A quick text out and came back the reply never heard of him :D

have a look at their website www.charmanestates.co.uk looks like old jenson may get a two up two down! :roll:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:47 pm

nobby wrote:

oh and his side kick mate claimed he was knocking off Steeles mother! but of course she lived in the mansion in Portugal :D

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Daya wrote:
nobby wrote:

oh and his side kick mate claimed he was knocking off Steeles mother! but of course she lived in the mansion in Portugal :D

Fair play to the guy, he tucked Ridsdale up big time, it is funny but i am gutted the club got conned into paying ALL his expenses, but thats Ridders fault.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:58 pm

in fairness i guess they had to check it out etc.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Go on Steve, spill the beans me old mucker.

I can confirm that growlers are not allowed, I had a tame one removed!!

Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:06 pm

so basically then Ben Steele is the equivalent to the likes of Durbins etc ?? He's a bigger fibber than Peter Liesdale :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:24 pm

risdale tells more stories than jackanory