Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For Me The Best Quote From Malky Was

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:53 am

I am aware of the immense rivalry between Cardiff and Swansea and I can think of nothing better than having a local derby against Swansea in the PL and taking the 3 points.

Read it and weep DJ thats what fans want to hear from their manager and right now I cannot wait for August 6th. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: For Me The Best Quote From Malky Was

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:01 am

castleblue wrote:I am aware of the immense rivalry between Cardiff and Swansea and I can think of nothing better than having a local derby against Swansea in the PL and taking the 3 points.

Read it and weep DJ thats what fans want to hear from their manager and right now I cannot wait for August 6th. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gary

THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:07 am

Forever Blue wrote:
castleblue wrote:I am aware of the immense rivalry between Cardiff and Swansea and I can think of nothing better than having a local derby against Swansea in the PL and taking the 3 points.

Gary

THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Why the fcuk was it so hard for DJ to say something along the lines of that?

Go on Malky, shove it up his arse!! Show him how it's done. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:12 am

At last passion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:17 am

But I’m very aware of the relationship this part of the world has with its football club and the passion here because it’s something I can relate to as a fellow Celt. There is a passion, but that’s something I’ve got too and something I’ll be bringing with great commitment to Cardiff City.”

Another diamond statement from our new manager I'm loving the guy already and that after I was stupid enough to get excited about the prospect of Shearer managing the club. Carl & Annis were right about him nothing but a marketing ploy but in Malky Mackay we have a fans manager.

In 20 minutes he has managed to show more passion and respect to us the fans than DJ did in 6 years.

Onward on upwards for the Bluebirds. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:24 am

Did anyone else piss themselves when he said "people in this part of the world" i was rocking :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:31 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Did anyone else piss themselves when he said "people in this part of the world" i was rocking :ayatollah:

The difference is John he talked of the passion and commitment of people in this part of the world and not about people in this part of the world being buffoons.

Watch and learn Jones. ;)

Did you hear Tucker ask him about Brendon Rodgers in a question about backroom staff. Malky smiled and said I Have No Plans To Bring Brendon Rodgers Here.

All said with tongue firmly in cheek of course but really funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:45 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Did anyone else piss themselves when he said "people in this part of the world" i was rocking :ayatollah:

And he kept a straight face :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:01 pm

for me 'putting his own stamp' on our football club regarding style is getting me excited
roll on pre-season :D