Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Does Malky know?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Does Malky know that he's on the rollercoaster of a lifetime now he's taken over Cardiff City?

I singled this guy out in January after witnessing our thumping at Vicarage road. The man seems a top bloke and plays very good football.

I hope he knows he has some of the most passionate and vocal fans in the country behind him at our club. I think he will thrive under this and I also believe he is the man that will guide us through tough times this season, I think he will make sure the relationship with fans stays strong if results dont always go our way. I think he's the man for the job and I'm excited to see what he does.

In Malky Mackay I truly believe we will achieve our ambition of Premier League football, but he MUST be given time. Managers with a personality like his and potential do not come around too often and we cannot rush him. He needs to build a squad and put a stamp on a team he believes can do the business for us. I think we have the ideal man to take us forward. A man pundits are raving about all over Britain.

I feel in Malky we have a manager that the fans wont turn on too quickly if results dont go our way, the guy oozes enthusiasm, ambition and focus. I think this will rub off on the fans and will hang in with him. I think he'll bring a mentality to the club that we haven't seen for some time.

Exciting times Bluebirds, we've got the man I think can get us there, given time he will be brilliant for us IMO. :ayatollah: