Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who is our top earner now ?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Is it Mark Hudson on 14k a week ? TBH a wage cap would be good lets have some players with heart and a will to win instead of overpaid Prima Donna's that play for there wage packet every week.

Re: Who is our top earner now ?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Is it Mark Hudson on 14k a week ? TBH a wage cap would be good lets have some players with heart and a will to win instead of overpaid Prima Donna's that play for there wage packet every week.

I Think you are right Steve :ayatollah: And agree with the rest of your post :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Well thank you kind Sir. Did you get my last PM and was a right ?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Mark Hudson's on 14k a week?! f**k me! Surely Charlton weren't paying him anywhere near that!

Why don't we do the opposite of Dinamo Kiev & give bonuses when we win instead of deducting money when we lose, hehe :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:59 pm

BlueChet wrote:Mark Hudson's on 14k a week?! f**k me! Surely Charlton weren't paying him anywhere near that!

Why don't we do the opposite of Dinamo Kiev & give bonuses when we win instead of deducting money when we lose, hehe :ayatollah:

We need players with passion. Offer good bonuses to get promoted and then see how they do. It worked for Blackpool. At Wembley they played as a team for there Manager and there Supporters :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueChet wrote:Mark Hudson's on 14k a week?! f**k me! Surely Charlton weren't paying him anywhere near that!

We need players with passion. Offer good bonuses to get promoted and then see how they do. It worked for Blackpool. At Wembley they played as a team for there Manager and there Supporters :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Well thank you kind Sir. Did you get my last PM and was a right ?

Yes i did ;) :)

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:44 am

Ali the announcer, I believe....

Rumour has it he's on a mighty allowance of 2 x Cheeseburgers (one with chips!!) and all the Pepsi he can drink!! :lol: :lol: