Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" HAPPINESS "

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Now malky is in situ the real fun time starts. Players to sign, sponsors to please and real team development to start in earnest. Liked malky at norwich, a tough resilient no-nonsense sort of player who has developed a keen eye for talent at watford and a pleasing to the eye way to go about things on the pitch.
This time last season things were really up in the air with regards signings and now the club is in a position much earlier to sift through those available and bulid another top 6 side.
A solid appointment, and good luck to all those who will play a massive part in the development of the club. im smiling again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HAPPINESS

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:54 pm

norfolkin welsh wrote:Now malky is in situ the real fun time starts. Players to sign, sponsors to please and real team development to start in earnest. Liked malky at norwich, a tough resilient no-nonsense sort of player who has developed a keen eye for talent at watford and a pleasing to the eye way to go about things on the pitch.
This time last season things were really up in the air with regards signings and now the club is in a position much earlier to sift through those available and bulid another top 6 side.
A solid appointment, and good luck to all those who will play a massive part in the development of the club. im smiling again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's really exciting times

Re: HAPPINESS

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:00 pm

norfolkin welsh wrote:Now malky is in situ the real fun time starts. Players to sign, sponsors to please and real team development to start in earnest. Liked malky at norwich, a tough resilient no-nonsense sort of player who has developed a keen eye for talent at watford and a pleasing to the eye way to go about things on the pitch.

I believe , this is the time,
jack scum come down, we go up hail :ayatollah: hail :ayatollah:

Re: " HAPPINESS "

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Im more than happy with whats happening,but why mention the jacks,THEY DONT MATTER :roll:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:07 pm

I was watching his interview and I was think how much better his attitude is to the dire nature of Dave Jones

Happt times ahead :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:59 pm

I do feel for watford though.

hopefully he doesn't bring a backlash of karma with him for FU**ING them over :lol: