Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS ARDLEY GOING TO WATFORD NOW THEN?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:48 pm

:?:

Re: IS ARDLEY GOING TO WATFORD NOW THEN?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:50 pm

glammy74 wrote::?:

Hope so

Then we can get a decent academy coach in

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

I thought he was a good academy coach?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:54 pm

glammy74 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Hoofball plus he oversaw an academy that missed out on lots of local talent due to incompetence. He also totally loves himself and in my opinion is a total wanker.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:55 pm

He is a good academy coach but Jones and others didnt support him as Jones had no interest in the youngsters with Mackay maybe he will get the support that Ardley requires..

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
glammy74 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Hoofball plus he oversaw an academy that missed out on lots of local talent due to incompetence. He also totally loves himself and in my opinion is a total wanker.

How do you know so much i was just about to say that. :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
glammy74 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Do you know him personally? NO so shut the fuk up he is a family friend of ours and is such a down to earth bloke. You would not meet a nicer person honest, say what you like about him with regards to being the academy manger but dont take it personal when you dont know him

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:57 pm

birchblue wrote:[How do you know so much i was just about to say that. :lol: :lol:

Great minds mate...

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Casual wrote:
Do you know him personally? NO so shut the fuk up he is a family friend of ours and is such a down to earth bloke. You would not meet a nicer person honest, say what you like about him with regards to being the academy manger but dont take it personal when you dont know him

I don't know him personally and apologise if i have offended you. However whenever i have seen him he comes across as very arrogant person. As academy coach/manager CCFC have missed out on local talent and whilst Ridsdale fucked up by cutting costs there are few excuses for missing out on local talent

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Casual wrote:

I don't know him personally and apologise if i have offended you. However whenever i have seen him he comes across as very arrogant person. As academy coach/manager CCFC have missed out on local talent and whilst Ridsdale fucked up by cutting costs there are few excuses for missing out on local talent

Honestly probably the nicest bloke i know , I may sound biased here but he cant do it all? Yes he overseas it all but a lot of it must be going on what people are feeding back to him.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Maybe he needs to take a more hands on roll and start looking for himself because some staff there are taking the piss.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Casual wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Casual wrote:

Honestly probably the nicest bloke i know , I may sound biased here but he cant do it all? Yes he overseas it all but a lot of it must be going on what people are feeding back to him.

I speak as i find and seeing as i dont know the guy i am probably wrong (wouldnt be 1st time). Regarding academy he is the boss and needs a decent staff around him-as boss though he has the ultimate accountability and if good players leave the buck has to stop with him.

As i said before i didnt mean to offend you.

You will not meet many people as nice as him. Neil and his wife were sat on our table at the centenary dinner and I can honestly say I've not had the pleasure of meeting many nicer people, very down to earth and a good laugh. Hope he stays at the club for a long time as he also talks a lot of sense about football and genuinely seems to know his stuff.

Gareth
You know nothing about the uacademy. I work for them and know neal ardley personall you are talking shit. Get down there and take a look.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Gareth
You know nothing about the uacademy. I work for them and know neal ardley personall you are talking shit. Get down there and take a look.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:14 pm

sandrabbit blue wrote:Gareth

We can blame you then. :lol: :lol: what do you do then mate whens the next Ramsey comming. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:21 pm

I got some really good friends in the academy and the development centres and they work extremely hard for the club and they all speak highly of Neil Ardley.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Carl have the academy got anything ready for first team action i think it's a NO might be a nice guy but you get marked on results.