Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kav,Legg,Blake and Physco

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Have all said they would love to return to Cardiff one day as the manager Legends they may be but none of them would have been right for the job this time around Given their passion for the city I think any one of them could have been an asset to the coaching staff under Jones While malky seems a lot more passionate than Jones I still think getting one of them onto his backroom staff could help him deal with the over the top media attention any and all city managers have to deal with.

Re: Kav,Legg,Blake and Physco

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:55 pm

hes black he mean he robs the fruit machines Nathan Blake Nathan Blake :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:36 pm

agree mate, I think Psycho in particular would "encourage" some steel in all of our back 4 :D
Lets wait and see!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:43 pm

blake turned down the chance to play against luton in a big cup game because he was just about to sign for sheffield utd! .... cardiff passion my arse!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:53 am

Andy Legg has been managing Llanelli in the Welsh Premier for the last few seasons. Not the highest level, I know, but nevertheless a proper football job, including European experience. Malky would do well to get a few CCFC men into his team. Scott Young is already there, add Leggy, and perhaps one other, who really knows the club, the, fans, the culture and it could only help. There seem to be a lot of Rangers fans on this forum, so look how they do things. Walter Smith surrounded himself with 'Rangers men' and have achieved a fair bit of success with limited resources. :ayatollah: