Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

David Vaughan possibility?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:48 pm

does anyone think that David Vaughan could be a possibility? he didn't agree to renew his contract with blackpool and he maybe looking to comeback to wales and either play for a popular championship team? whats everyones thoughts? :shock:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: David Vaughan possibility?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:50 pm

would be an awesome signing , but think he will stay prem league...

isnt he in talks with sunderland?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:would be an awesome signing , but think he will stay prem league...

isnt he in talks with sunderland?

yeah i agree he'd would be great, but i haven't heard about the sunderland talks? :( hopefully malko will bring in some stars, he said in the press-conference that he knows the type of players that cardiff need so thats something to look forward to! :D
:ayatollah:
Last edited by rhys1927ccfc on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Yup going to Sunderland

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:55 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13590316.stm

still considering this move i believe!

but who knows!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:55 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:does anyone think that David Vaughan could be a possibility? he didn't agree to renew his contract with blackpool and he maybe looking to comeback to wales and either play for a popular championship team? whats everyones thoughts? :shock:

He has been quoted as saying that he wants to stay in the premier league

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:does anyone think that David Vaughan could be a possibility? he didn't agree to renew his contract with blackpool and he maybe looking to comeback to wales and either play for a popular championship team? whats everyones thoughts? :shock:

He has been quoted as saying that he wants to stay in the premier league

He would be a huge signing but I agree he will stay in the premier league. I would imagine that just about all of the teams outside the top 6 in the prem will be having a good look at him.