Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just had a couple of

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Bets with the jacks in work about them staying up this year Can anyone tell me what odds they are to stay up

Re: Just had a couple of

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Seen they are first favourites to come down then Norwich and Wigan. QPR are about 6th

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:48 pm

jacks 9/1 against man city got to be worth a tenner

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:52 pm

I feel that the 3 that went up will struggle next year. I say this because it was a very weak league and this will be proved by the 3 struggling next season.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:55 pm

sorry, i thought you were going to say. JUST HAD A COUPLE. of pints with chopra :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:23 pm

ninian_legend wrote:Bets with the jacks in work about them staying up this year Can anyone tell me what odds they are to stay up

Best price for Swansea to stay up 13-8 with Billy Hills mate.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:42 am

Trouble for them is they're buying 'Championship' standard players in the hope of staying up 'on the cheap'

Getting up on the cheap and staying up on the cheap are poles apart in achievability....

And don't forget, Swansea didn't wIN promotion....WE, Readinf and the Scabs Fecked it up for ourselves!!

No credit due where no credit's due (to them caravan-dwelling west Walians I mean) :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:39 am

Sven Ghali wrote:Trouble for them is they're buying 'Championship' standard players in the hope of staying up 'on the cheap'

Getting up on the cheap and staying up on the cheap are poles apart in achievability....

And don't forget, Swansea didn't wIN promotion....WE, Readinf and the Scabs Fecked it up for ourselves!!

No credit due where no credit's due (to them caravan-dwelling west Walians I mean) :lol: :lol:

Which "'Championship' standard players in the hope of staying up 'on the cheap'" Are you talking about?

The only player we've signed so far is the Championships top scorer last season. What more in the Championship would you like him to have done? :?

It would appear you're talking shit :lol: