Re: A ROBERT EARNSHAW UPDATE

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Want him to come home :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Risky hey. :o cheers

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:27 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Yeah heard david was getting married, his old man retired sometime ago yeah and paul area manager? I use play footy on sundays with them years ago, won't tell u my nickname especially on this site. What bellers odds mate? Cheers :ayatollah:

Bellers last time i looked was 1-2 to be at CARDIFF.

Bill is a top man,gave me the chance in this job (all those years ago),can't thank him enough.

As for Paul you could not ask for a better Area Manager,a friend aswell as my boss ;)

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:32 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bellers last time i looked was 1-2 to be at CARDIFF.

Yes thats right TopCat he is still 1/2, if someone is looking to have a bet on this, then I think you should have money on it, I really cant see Craig joining any other club after what he has said and done for our club :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Cheers mate, yeah bill great guy and was always so good with us lads on sundays. Paul was a superb centre back and solid, send him my regards. I use to play with him at the back. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:58 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Cheers mate, yeah bill great guy and was always so good with us lads on sundays. Paul was a superb centre back and solid, send him my regards. I use to play with him at the back. :ayatollah:

Will do good luck to you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Earnies gonna get you....earnies gonna get you!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Justr contacted skybet regarding odds and they said they are only doing prem players and clubs, anyone get any odds?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:22 pm

Lou Vogel wrote:Justr contacted skybet regarding odds and they said they are only doing prem players and clubs, anyone get any odds?

SkyBet have got this under "FOOTBALL SPECIALS" - GO TO ODDSCHECKER - UNDER THAT TITLE - LOU :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Any idea what his sister Sharon thinks? :lol:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:34 am

gabbs wrote:I did promise this message board a update on Robert Earnshaw as soon as I have spoken to his brother, so here it is.

I finally got the chance to speak to Dave Earnshaw, Robert's Brother whilst I was in work today (Friday 17th June).

I asked him what the situation was with Robert and his next move this summer, well Dave kept a lot of it close to his chest but he did say that he wont be saying any more about the situation with his brother but he will be putting money on a bet of Robert Earnshaw to return to Cardiff City :ayatollah: make of that what you will.

I asked him about the above statement that he told me and all he done was smile and said that all he will do is put the bet on his brother returning to the city :ayatollah:

Also welcome to the City Malky Mackay :ayatollah:

My source was correct about what he told me what Bellamy told the club about our new manager

see here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49030&hilit=+bellamy :ayatollah:

Also the new kit is very nice will be buying that and wearing it with pride :ayatollah:

This isnt a pop its a serious question... You said his brother kept his cards close to his
chest. From that did you get the idea he either didnt want to tell you stuff, or didnt want
stuff getting out? just asking? Would he and Earnie be happy to read all this on here is what
i mean!!!

Cos if they are... hmmm perhaps they are deliberately starting a campaign to bring
Ernesto to the attention of the new manager??

Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 pm

We never really got over Earnie leaving the City, I think He can still do a job for City in fact hit his peak with the adrenalin from Us Cardiff Fans!!!!!!!! :old: :ayatollah: