Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A ROBERT EARNSHAW UPDATE

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 pm

I did promise this message board a update on Robert Earnshaw as soon as I have spoken to his brother, so here it is.

I finally got the chance to speak to Dave Earnshaw, Robert's Brother whilst I was in work today (Friday 17th June).

I asked him what the situation was with Robert and his next move this summer, well Dave kept a lot of it close to his chest but he did say that he wont be saying any more about the situation with his brother but he will be putting money on a bet of Robert Earnshaw to return to Cardiff City :ayatollah: make of that what you will.

I asked him about the above statement that he told me and all he done was smile and said that all he will do is put the bet on his brother returning to the city :ayatollah:

Also welcome to the City Malky Mackay :ayatollah:

My source was correct about what he told me what Bellamy told the club about our new manager

see here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49030&hilit=+bellamy :ayatollah:

Also the new kit is very nice will be buying that and wearing it with pride :ayatollah:

Re: A ROBERT EARNSHAW UPDATE

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Bet Earnie's brother is really chuffed with your post :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:14 pm

thats great news, thank u gabbs. I hope he does sign :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Bet Earnie's brother is really chuffed with your post :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Hope this is true :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Internationalblue wrote:Bet Earnie's brother is really chuffed with your post :lol:

Off to the bookies in the morning to put a wager on it :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:18 pm

It would be great to have Earnie back playing alongside Bellamy that would be two hungry and passionate players wanting to give their all for their hometown club :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Cheers Gabs, I Want Earnie Back for this coming season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 pm

anywhere you can bet this online, just had a quick look but to no avail

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:24 pm

earnie is a bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Jenks wrote:anywhere you can bet this online, just had a quick look but to no avail

There is no market for it. Yep I also bet Earnie's bro is happy :cry:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:25 pm

come home earnie ccfc legend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I would love Earnie to return. :ayatollah:

I've got big doubts about Ernie. Can't fault his commitment, but imo he's past his best. When players return to our club, its never the same 2nd time around

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Bobby Gee wrote:I've got big doubts about Ernie. Can't fault his commitment, but imo he's past his best. When players return to our club, its never the same 2nd time around

totally agree mate never the same second time around as with chopra koumas :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Jenks wrote:anywhere you can bet this online, just had a quick look but to no avail

Ask Top Cat :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

i got a earnie grogg could be worth a bit when he fires us into the premier league :ayatollah: :ayatollah: My favourite player of all time!! Just in front of Phil Stant

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:33 pm

i think earnie plays better when he starts a game. rather than coming of the bench? :roll:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

What does that mean, Top Cat in the know, or is he a bookie!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Bobby Gee wrote:I've got big doubts about Ernie. Can't fault his commitment, but imo he's past his best. When players return to our club, its never the same 2nd time around

There's always an exception to the rule !

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:36 pm

ninianblue wrote:i think earnie plays better when he starts a game. rather than coming of the bench? :roll:

Impact from the bench in the Swansea game was awesome, almost single handed got Forest back in the game. Think he has also scored a premiership hat-trick as a sub, his pace and movement against a tired defence is always going to cause problems.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:37 pm

I think Earnie has still got it in him without a doubt, would love to see him back in a city shirt next season. Would play his heart out for us. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Jenks wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

What does that mean, Top Cat in the know, or is he a bookie!

Bookie :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Jenks you can bet on where both BELLERS and JAY - Which club they will be in Sept 2011 mate.

But nothing on Earnie at the momment :ayatollah:

Gabbs Thanks for the update :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Topcat what odds u got on bellers to city? Do u still speak to simo as in dave simonds?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Letts hope so Gabbs !! its promising to be quite a season in the rollercoaster that is CCFC. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:06 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Topcat what odds u got on bellers to city? Do u still speak to simo as in dave simonds?

Most of my mates are on Bellers,and were on MM to be our new boss (me to ) ;)

David has moved to Nottingham is an Area Manager with Coral,not spoken to David for a while mate.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Yeah heard david was getting married, his old man retired sometime ago yeah and paul area manager? I use play footy on sundays with them years ago, won't tell u my nickname especially on this site. What bellers odds mate? Cheers :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:19 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Jenks you can bet on where both BELLERS and JAY - Which club they will be in Sept 2011 mate.

As in 9/11 :o

Don't like the sound of that.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Loved little Rob, but sadly passed it now. Ideal aquisition for the Jacks.