Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New to this internet lark

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:05 pm

FIRST TIMER .As my name goes love the city,Cardiff born and bred, also Celtic due to my Irish catholic family,its a Celt ting, noticed a few British lovers on here but there we go each to there own . No Welsh flag in the British flag,so get rid, perhaps you should look up on your history.
Supported d city for years , was down ninian park when we used to play Barnet , Aldershot, all dat

How far have we come
Loving it , gutted when we lost to reading of course, but its not a bad time to be a city fan

Malky all the way to the promised land,
Song for malky going to the tune of, JUST CANT GET ENOUGH,,,,,,, When i watch the bluebirds i just cant get enough, it goes on, ad your bits if you like, throw in malkys name when it gets to the der der der der part, lol dont think it will happen though with all the Brits on here, were celts for fucks sake.Lets get the CCS f*cking rocking that song will BELIEVE.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: New to this internet lark

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Only city for me mate. Don't care for Celtic songs.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:35 pm

love my Cardiff love my Celtic wrote:FIRST TIMER .As my name goes love the city,Cardiff born and bred, also Celtic due to my Irish catholic family,its a Celt ting, noticed a few British lovers on here but there we go each to there own . No Welsh flag in the British flag,so get rid, perhaps you should look up on your history.
Supported d city for years , was down ninian park when we used to play Barnet , Aldershot, all dat

How far have we come
Loving it , gutted when we lost to reading of course, but its not a bad time to be a city fan

Song for malky going to the tune of, JUST CANT GET ENOUGH,,,,,,, When i watch the bluebirds i just cant get enough, it goes on, ad your bits if you like, throw in malkys name when it gets to the der der der der part, lol dont think it will happen though with all the Brits on here, were celts for fucks sake.Lets get the CCS f*cking rocking that song will BELIEVE.

Celtic over Rangers all day long for me too.

Great to have a former hoop as manager :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Can't undertstand how this "love" 2 club thing works.... CCFC & Celtic and then you are going on about this British thing........whats all that about.

For me it's CCFC for the past 45 years and i haven't "loved" anyone else (although i do occasionally check on the Merthyr Town results).

Do we really need this sectarian crap on here? I don't think so.................One club, one love

Make your mind up fella - who's it to be?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:Only city for me mate. Don't care for Celtic songs.

I am Cardiff born and bred
that song is not affiliated with one football club get a grip, fans take songs from all over the shop,
So it dont rock your boat,, its the best i have heard for long time .
but still love my home town club
:evil: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Blueblood wrote:Can't undertstand how this "love" 2 club thing works.... CCFC & Celtic and then you are going on about this British thing........whats all that about.

For me it's CCFC for the past 45 years and i haven't "loved" anyone else (although i do occasionally check on the Merthyr Town results).

Do we really need this sectarian crap on here? I don't think so.................One club, one love

Make your mind up fella - who's it to be?

O im not your fella

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Warrior wrote:
love my Cardiff love my Celtic wrote:FIRST TIMER .As my name goes love the city,Cardiff born and bred, also Celtic due to my Irish catholic family,its a Celt ting, noticed a few British lovers on here but there we go each to there own . No Welsh flag in the British flag,so get rid, perhaps you should look up on your history.

How far have we come

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quot

all this British/ IRA lark is total BOLLOCKS, just keep it simple support your football club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Did not mention ira personally think its wrong

nothing wrong with being a celt......... welsh/irish/scottish/brittannia/cornish

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:48 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:

How far have we come

Celtic over Rangers all day long for me too.

Great to have a former hoop as manager :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Alfie nice one
Seems were in a minority here shame really, the amount of Irish in our Capital City
you would think that our support would be welcomed,,,,,,, :evil: maybe not ra