Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Annis, Carl or anybody ITK

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Please could you tell me how much was DJs bonus to get us to Prem and how much was his severance payment? :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Annis, Carl or anybody ITK

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:01 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Please could you tell me how much was DJs bonus to get us to Prem and how much was his severance payment? :ayatollah:

The bonus was £1m it was reported as BEEP AHM :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:07 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:Please could you tell me how much was DJs bonus to get us to Prem and how much was his severance payment? :ayatollah:

Cheers TC, well you think it would bother him more than he showed. He obviously is not short of a few quid :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:08 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Yes it was and he got £100,000 Bonus for losing to Blackpool :shock:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 pm

what ever it was it was too f*cking much

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:12 pm

BEEP - I Said at the time how wrong it was for a manager to be on a bonus and the players not.

Haveing said that one or two on here said that the players may have had a bonus put in their contract :?:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:27 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:BEEP - I Said at the time how wrong it was for a manager to be on a bonus and the players not.

Haveing said that one or two on here said that the players may have had a bonus put in their contract :?:

I would defo of thought one or two players would of had it in their contracts especially the loan players

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

Yes it was and he got £100,000 Bonus for losing to Blackpool :shock:

f**k me £100k, football must be the only job in the world where you f**k up and get loads for it. Look at Benitez, got £17m severance at Liverpool. If you f**k up your normal everyday job, you get sacked with f**k all and no reference :evil: