Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MONEY GRABING MALAYSIANS

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:58 pm

I THINK NOT. turning down shirt sponsers to put malaysia on our shirts just proves there total commitment to our beloved ccfc ,if they were just in it for the money surely they would have taken on a shirt sponser, this to me is a huge statement on there behalf ,im so surprised no one has picked up on this and given the malaysians the credit they are obviously due , in my oppinion this is as big a news as the appointment of a superb manager in mm ,just listening to his interviews fills me with excitment and total confidence in our board and (new)managment for the forseeable future , we now have the right people owning and managing and running our club ,cant wait to see who we sign on the playing side as mm all ready knows who and what we need to be sucsesful ,bring it on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MONEY GRABING MALAYSIANS

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:59 pm

You talk much sense, :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:01 pm

thank you cf64

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:02 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:I THINK NOT. turning down shirt sponsers to put malaysia on our shirts just proves there total commitment to our beloved ccfc ,if they were just in it for the money surely they would have taken on a shirt sponser, this to me is a huge statement on there behalf ,im so surprised no one has picked up on this and given the malaysians the credit they are obviously due , in my oppinion this is as big a news as the appointment of a superb manager in mm ,just listening to his interviews fills me with excitment and total confidence in our board and (new)managment for the forseeable future , we now have the right people owning and managing and running our club ,cant wait to see who we sign on the playing side as mm all ready knows who and what we need to be sucsesful ,bring it on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can you speak to krab.........he's driving me insane! :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:03 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:I THINK NOT. turning down shirt sponsers to put malaysia on our shirts just proves there total commitment to our beloved ccfc ,if they were just in it for the money surely they would have taken on a shirt sponser, this to me is a huge statement on there behalf ,im so surprised no one has picked up on this and given the malaysians the credit they are obviously due , in my oppinion this is as big a news as the appointment of a superb manager in mm ,just listening to his interviews fills me with excitment and total confidence in our board and (new)managment for the forseeable future , we now have the right people owning and managing and running our club ,cant wait to see who we sign on the playing side as mm all ready knows who and what we need to be sucsesful ,bring it on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hopefully shows they are going to hang around. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:05 pm

They wont like that headline, and may decide not to read it and then go back to Malaysia and leave us

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:08 pm

no hopefully about , what they got to do to make you all believe watch what our new manager does in the next couple of weeks then you will all beleeeeeeeeeeeve :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 pm

On an unrelated issue and at the risk of being laughed at or mocked (would know what a jack would feel like I suppose).....how so I get those ayatollah smileys?

Cheers.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Good post fella....

I gave it a thought earlier and assumed that it was a Tourist attraction thing with the Malaysian Tourist Board or something
like that.

But no revenue stream for the club??? So can only assume that the Malaysians have financed this?

There's a very big picture starting to develop here, and as stated previously on various threads, CCFC are a stepping stone to a big push into South East Asia, Europe and UK

The CCFC brand on the back of our Malaysian "co-owners" can only mean a secure future (I hope)

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Cymruguy2011 wrote:how so I get those ayatollah smileys?

On the right there are emoticons :lol: :lol:

or type : ayatollah :, but without any spaces

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:12 pm

on the right hand side click on the smilie doing the ayotollah

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:19 pm

thanks blue blood im making it a point now to only post positives, as there has been to much negetivity at the end of our last season and upto dj sacking ,once he was gone it was positivity all the way from then,the futures bright we doing it right :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:26 pm

I assumed they just knocked a bit of debt off for it.

Sams dream of having Wales supporting one team was never going to happen so let's get some malasyian fans behind us :ayatollah: