Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Away / Third kits ?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Quite like the new home top

Anyone any idea what the away and third kits are like this year? i heard our away top was going to be white :|

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Away / Third kits ?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:04 pm

yeah i heard it was white:\ i hope its not. it says on the city website that more pics are going to be released later tonight. its 8 o'clock and still no pics :oops:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:yeah i heard it was white:\ i hope its not. it says on the city website that more pics are going to be released later tonight. its 8 o'clock and still no pics :oops:

yeah, but this is Cardiff
"later tonight" equates to September

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Cymru Am Byth wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:yeah i heard it was white:\ i hope its not. it says on the city website that more pics are going to be released later tonight. its 8 o'clock and still no pics :oops:

yeah that's so true! :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:18 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Cymru Am Byth wrote:

yeah that's so true! :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah:

it annoys me greatly
they get a new mananger in about two weeks
but the kit, which is a much easier process, takes about 3 months :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Heard its the reverse of the one released today [white background, blue & yellow stripes near shoulders]