Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF CITY WIN TOMORROW I RECKON

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:43 pm

1 or 2nil victory only about 400 will Demo.
3 or 4 nil Victory only about 250 will Demo.
If we loose by the odd goal about 800 will Demo.
If they beat hammer us 2,000 will Demo.

Thats how usually our fans operate.
I hope I am wrong.

At Bristol City when we won 6 nil, about only a dozen of us put the flags up :cry:

Re: IF CITY WIN TOMORROW I RECKON

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:45 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: but we did and proved a point, WE WERE RIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:47 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: but we did and proved a point, WE WERE RIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Correct Baz, everyone looked at us gone off, but WE PROVED WE WERE RIGHT TOO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

At Bristol City when we won 6 nil, about only a dozen of us put the flags up :cry:

A dozen hardcore TBF a few were behind us but a few were turning there nose up at it.... :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:55 pm

I hope know one demos in the ground we must show the players we support them i notice rossco has mentioned it on the offical site....

linkage.... http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 36,00.html

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:01 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

A dozen hardcore TBF a few were behind us but a few were turning there nose up at it.... :ayatollah:

That was before Risdale came out with that statement yesterday.They were still hanging on to the hope that the tax bill would get paid and players were in line to come in. Hopefully now everyone can see that you were right :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:03 pm

You are guatanteed 2 Annis you and me will be there !! :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 pm

There were about 15 of us Annis just we were stood behind Baz!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

:ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:30 pm

CreanyCCFC wrote:There were about 15 of us Annis just we were stood behind Baz!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

:ayatollah:

:lol:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:31 pm

I 100% AGREE SUPPORT THE TEAM FIRST AND ROAR THEM ON TO VICTORY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I 100% AGREE SUPPORT THE TEAM FIRST AND ROAR THEM ON TO VICTORY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats the priority get behind the team. Hoping for a great atmosphere tomorrow. :ayatollah: