Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO of annis

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Now that the dust has settled under dave jones departure I would like you to enlighten myself and others on here on a few topics. Firstly why are you giving our new unproven manager with a poorer win ratio than dave jones and virtually non existent experience at this level your backing from day one when you hated dave jones from his appointment? Surely there is an underlying reason? I am glad dj is gone but surely you can see that mackay isn't the answer? I hope he proves me wrong and I will back him 100% as I did jones and lawrence before him. Just a few honest questions not a snipe just really am interested in your hatred of jones from day 1 yet you are backing a new younger inexperienced manager with A huge task on his hands?

Re: FAO of annis

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:46 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Now that the dust has settled under dave jones departure I would like you to enlighten myself and others on here on a few topics. Firstly why are you giving our new unproven manager with a poorer win ratio than dave jones and virtually non existent experience at this level your backing from day one when you hated dave jones from his appointment? Surely there is an underlying reason? I am glad dj is gone but surely you can see that mackay isn't the answer? I hope he proves me wrong and I will back him 100% as I did jones and lawrence before him. Just a few honest questions not a snipe just really am interested in your hatred of jones from day 1 yet you are backing a new younger inexperienced manager with A huge task on his hands?

I am just finishing Chapter 29 of My Own book, which will be published this September, everything that I feel,believe and Knew is all in there, regarding Jones/Ridsdale/Sam/Borley etc etc :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:09 am

Ok would like a read of that. Doesn't quite answer me tho ;) what makes you support malky from the off?

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:18 am

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Ok would like a read of that. Doesn't quite answer me tho ;) what makes you support malky from the off?

Cheers enjoy the read :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Looking back to what I saw of him last season, I loved his attacking football, his passion and his Desire to be a Winner. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:30 am

bullshit you just hated dave jones with a vengence

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:37 am

therealjimmyscoular wrote:bullshit you just hated dave jones with a vengence

:lol:

You might be right, but I was proved right. :ayatollah:

NOW LETS MOVE ON FROM JONES and GIVE MACKAY OUR FULL BACKING :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:38 am

Forever Blue wrote:
smakerzthebluebird wrote:Now that the dust has settled under dave jones departure I wo :lol: uld like you to enlighten myself and others on here on a few topics. Firstly why are you giving our new unproven manager with a poorer win ratio than dave jones and virtually non existent experience at this level your backing from day one when you hated dave jones from his appointment? Surely there is an underlying reason? I am glad dj is gone but surely you can see that mackay isn't the answer? I hope he proves me wrong and I will back him 100% as I did jones and lawrence before him. Just a few honest questions not a snipe just really am interested in your hatred of jones from day 1 yet you are backing a new younger inexperienced manager with A huge task on his hands?

I am just finishing Chapter 29 of My Own book, which will be published this September, everything that I feel,believe and Knew is all in there, regarding Jones/Ridsdale/Sam/Borley etc etc :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Has it got in there what you said when you told him what you thought of him at the Burnley away game last season

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:40 am

ccfcninian wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
smakerzthebluebird wrote:Now that the dust has settled under dave jones departure I wo :lol: uld like you to enlighten myself and others on here on a few topics. Firstly why are you giving our new unproven manager with a poorer win ratio than dave jones and virtually non existent experience at this level your backing from day one when you hated dave jones from his appointment? Surely there is an underlying reason? I am glad dj is gone but surely you can see that mackay isn't the answer? I hope he proves me wrong and I will back him 100% as I did jones and lawrence before him. Just a few honest questions not a snipe just really am interested in your hatred of jones from day 1 yet you are backing a new younger inexperienced manager with A huge task on his hands?

Has it got in there what you said when you told him what you thought of him at the Burnley away game last season

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:44 am

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: