Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " CARDIFF CITY FANS TODAY - I'M SAD! "

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:54 pm

For all the golden oldies (myself included),to the tune of the late great James "Jimmy" Scoular

His name is Malky Mackay he's the leader of the blues

and whenever we play at the CCS we'll neverever lose

he'll take us to the premiership because that's where we belong

so when you see the boys in blue you know you can't go wrong

la la la la,lal lala la la la etc

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: BELEIVE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:08 pm

taffyapple wrote:I had rather an animated chat with Annis the other day, we disagreed on
bits and bobs, but in the main.. one thing we do definitely agree on is
that CARDIFF CITY, not our own opinions, not managers, chairmen, not
players... CARDIFF CITY is what got us lot through the 80's etc when we
were erm..... f*cking SHITE!! So we all just followed the club, why not?
nothing was going to make us support anyone else was it?

Nowadays??

Some so called fans are so spoilt they slag the manager off before he's even
opened his mouth, and God help him when he does, cos they will find fault
in anything he says.

So for everyone of you that is groaning about Malky Mackay... f**k off and go
support someone else. Every football pundit in the country rates him very
highly, yet Dai Dopy from Asda or the JobCentre thinks they know better???

Dickheads

Lets be perfectly honest here, ANYONE who slates MM even before the season starts are nothing but complete and utter idiots.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:23 pm

taffyapple wrote:I had rather an animated chat with Annis the other day, we disagreed on

Nowadays??

in anything he says.

Dickheads

lol taffy thats class made me laugh that m8-I no what you mean .dont no why but thinking back leathal linex just poped in my head he was a mad one leathel leathal linex . :D :D :D :D

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:24 am

I was pissed when i posted that and im pissed now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But thank God, apart from the odd post disagreeing.....

We're all singing from the same songsheet

And im not going to knock the knockers.

CARDIFF CITY is bigger than all of us.. cos its not just a name or a badge

I'm chuffed to f**k that theres an 18 yr old posted on ere agreeing!!!

ps.... Malky!!.... Im pissed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:31 am

Xentol wrote:
beddau blue wrote:

Nowadays??

in anything he says.

Dickheads

obviously these dickheads wernt there in the 80s :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Of course, some of us weren't alive in the 80s. I must voice my surprise on how, despite your age, your vocabulary and grammatical skills leave a lot to be desired.
Seriously; people like you keep football in the dark ages and should be ashamed of yourself. Slagging off other fans of the same football team? Man...the temerity of some people.

How does 'gag on my my poo pot' grab you!!!

My grammar was both faultless and inspired!

(As it is right now~!)

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:16 am

The thing is for all Dave Jones faults he still took us to 4th for two consecutive seasons and in recent years all us fans have been spoilt.

However as anyone who remembers Alan Durban, Phil Neal and Russel Osman will testify the years under DJ were heaven in comparison to what had come before and now we move into a new era and we should all give MM 100% support and hope he can improve on DJ's record :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:24 am

blueheaven wrote:The thing is for all Dave Jones faults he still took us to 4th for two consecutive seasons and in recent years all us fans have been spoilt.

However as anyone who remembers Alan Durban, Phil Neal and Russel Osman will testify the years under DJ were heaven in comparison to what had come before and now we move into a new era and we should all give MM 100% support and hope he can improve on DJ's record :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In all fairness to Dave Jones, i think his problem was that too many of us knew more
about football than he'd ever give us credit for. Most of us could see there was a lack
of SOMETHING in his sides, and most of us felt he had taken us as far as he could

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:50 am

I think we have the same sense of humour Taffyapple and I am on your wave length to.
People need to see through the offense and just see the humor of it all a bit more .

Am I right or wrong m8 ? :D

Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:48 am

brickyblue wrote:I think we have the same sense of humour Taffyapple and I am on your wave length to.
People need to see through the offense and just see the humor of it all a bit more .

Am I right or wrong m8 ? :D

Yes mate! Though i was bladdered when i started this thread :lol: :lol:

Thing is, Jones had took us as far as he could. The fact that we could attract a
highly rated young manager is testament to how far the Club has come in the last
ten years. I'm gonna be fair to Sam here, without his input, a new Stadium would
never have materialised!!

Hughton, Di Matteo, Alan Shearer, all linked with the job. Big names, because we
really are becoming a big club.

Mackay has a fresh, modern approach to football. Training with the ball. simple.
Doesnt matter how fit your players are, how fast they can run, or for how long, without
the ball they are going to lose. Fact.

So an up and coming manager for an up and coming football club.

We should all be chuffed to bits. I wonder what it is in the mentality of some of our
'newer' support that makes them want to analyse and criticise so much? Give the lad
a chance. I honestly believe we've got a diamond here. I wanted Hughton, but suspect
we may have had a lucky escape. Not being touted for any Premiership jobs was he??

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:08 am

Taffy Apple, u made some good points, but if people are not too confident about this new manager wouldnt u say thats a good thing? I personally think it is believe it not. Finally, our club may have a low expectation from the fans, which may result in less booing if we lose a game etc etc. Bring everyone back down to earth. U cant just blame the younger generation for everything regarding managers, because I am VERY surprised by how many people have been supporting them for years and years who slated Davey Jones wen it was the best time we've ever had as City fans, he made silly mistakes and annoying subs of course, but wont the next manager do that at times sometimes?

COme on the City...........Blackpool, Burnley, Hull etc, all low expectations, all got promoted..........next season it's our turn!!!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:28 am

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Taffy Apple, u made some good points, but if people are not too confident about this new manager wouldnt u say thats a good thing? I personally think it is believe it not. Finally, our club may have a low expectation from the fans, which may result in less booing if we lose a game etc etc. Bring everyone back down to earth. U cant just blame the younger generation for everything regarding managers, because I am VERY surprised by how many people have been supporting them for years and years who slated Davey Jones wen it was the best time we've ever had as City fans, he made silly mistakes and annoying subs of course, but wont the next manager do that at times sometimes?

COme on the City...........Blackpool, Burnley, Hull etc, all low expectations, all got promoted..........next season it's our turn!!!

I wanted him out two seasons ago cos i felt he'd nowt left to give us, he had no new ideas.
I didnt think getting better players was the answer. I was right, but formed that view
over a number of years. Jones had more than a fair crack at the whip. One lad on here
posted that he was GUTTED about Mackay??? Thats nuts... I mean who did the feller want?
Jose mourinho???...

Just sit back and give Mackay a chance is all i'm preaching. Jones had his and blew it!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 am

i don't see what there is to moan about? ok there were some good names mentioned to replace DJ but after malky spoke out yesterday...i have a lot of faith in the guy. i would have supported anyone who was going to replace DJ but i think malky will bring good players to the club, a lot of passion and fight and most of all...GOOD FOOTBALL! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:06 am

70's, 80's 90's, 00,s and now the 10,s i have supported the bluebirds through many highs and many more lows, i does not matter who the manager is its the club we support, and I support Cardiff City

good luck to the club for 2011/12 season, and lets hope it brings stability and a bit of success

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:28 pm

there have been some very hard times through the years the facilities at Ninian park such as the bogs pissing in troff with no cover from the rain.Tiny shop selling bovril the canton stand unfinished for years etc.

The most important thing was on the pitch Peter kitchen not scoring just like Ronnie moore.We had jeff heferman Lindon jones ,tarcy m,the bennet brothers ,andy dibble who I loved,gary stevens etc etc .

The point is I loved those players back then but you look at the facilities and the players that play for us now and you can see we have come so far its crazy but some people don't remember 3000 against bury on a cold Saturday afternoon.

People need to realise that's where we have come from I still have to pinch myself sometimes.

So be thank full for what you got I told people to shut the f**k up for booing at the end of last season it does my head in.

The message is enjoy the good times because these are the good times now the club is getting bigger ever year just hope the bubble doesn't burst.Without the people we now slag off we would still be pissing in a trof in the rain.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:45 pm

brickyblue wrote:there have been some very hard times through the years the facilities at Ninian park such as the bogs pissing in troff with no cover from the rain.Tiny shop selling bovril the canton stand unfinished for years etc.

The most important thing was on the pitch Peter kitchen not scoring just like Ronnie moore.We had jeff heferman Lindon jones ,tarcy m,the bennet brothers ,andy dibble who I loved,gary stevens etc etc .

The point is I loved those players back then but you look at the facilities and the players that play for us now and you can see we have come so far its crazy but some people don't remember 3000 against bury on a cold Saturday afternoon.

People need to realise that's where we have come from I still have to pinch myself sometimes.

So be thank full for what you got I told people to shut the f**k up for booing at the end of last season it does my head in.

The message is enjoy the good times because these are the good times now the club is getting bigger ever year just hope the bubble doesn't burst.Without the people we now slag off we would still be pissing in a trof in the rain.

The booing against Reading I can forgive to be honest. We knew Jones was off and
it was a way of letting him know we werent happy. Added to that we all knew why the
team was so f*cking pathetic against Middlesboro.... A lot of the players to blame
for that will never wear a City shirt again either so it was au revoir to bad rubbish...

We got Malky now, and he seems a serious customer, i like the cut of his jib!!!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:28 pm

johnbowensbrotherj wrote:

Nowadays??

in anything he says.

Dickheads

Kiddminster away division 3 on a tuesday night in november 0-0, possibily the worst game of football i have ever seen ( until england under 21's on tuesday :p) ... but that didnt matter to me, it was the fact that even through the bad times we stick together and follow the bluebirds! Dont you worry people, let them muppets down west have their season of fun. With Malky Mackay we will get to the premier league and back as the number 1 team in wales!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:53 pm

WHO THE F**K DO WE THINK WE ARE?? TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE TAFFY APPLE.
REMEMBER THE MANAGERS IN THE 80'S AND 90'S (WELL AL THE WAY THROUGH TO LENNIE LAWRENCE REALLY AND WE HAD THE BEST TIMES SUPPORTING THE BLUEBIRDS - WE SANDG EVERY GAME NO MATTER WHAT CRAP WAS PUT IN FRONT OF US.

LENNIE 'BUSHY EYBROWS' ASHURST, EDDIE MAY, FRANKIE BURROWS/BILLY AYRE AND WHAT ABOUT OSMAN, CORK AND GOULD!

I'VE WATHED PLAYERS RAGING FROM LETHAL, LETHAL, LYNEX (WHO WAS AWFUL) SHWIKENDORFF TO ROBBIE FOWLER AND EVERYTHING INBETWEEN, AND SUPPORTED THEM AS LOVE OR LOATH THEM - THEY WERE OUR TEAM.

THE SING WHEN WE'RE WINNING ATTITUDE AROUND THE CCS IS APPALLING AND UGLY - NO PASSION JUST GROANS WHEN IT GOES WRONG - LIKE THE MAN SAYS "SUPPORT THE BOYS, AND MAKE SOME NOISE" I DIDN'T LIKE DJ AT ALL (PREDICTABLE, BORING MAN, WHO SOMETIMES COULD TURN GOLD INTO POO) AND HE HAS BEEN OUR MOST SUCCESFULL, ESPECIALLY WHEN U THINK OF THE BEHIND THE SCENES YO YO SHIT GOING ON. I'VE SUNG HIS NAME ON MANY AN OCCASION. AM I A HYPPOCRITE? NO WAY. I AM A CITY FAN :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:59 pm

eddiep wrote:WHO THE F**K DO WE THINK WE ARE?? TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE TAFFY APPLE.
REMEMBER THE MANAGERS IN THE 80'S AND 90'S (WELL AL THE WAY THROUGH TO LENNIE LAWRENCE REALLY AND WE HAD THE BEST TIMES SUPPORTING THE BLUEBIRDS - WE SANDG EVERY GAME NO MATTER WHAT CRAP WAS PUT IN FRONT OF US.

LENNIE 'BUSHY EYBROWS' ASHURST, EDDIE MAY, FRANKIE BURROWS/BILLY AYRE AND WHAT ABOUT OSMAN, CORK AND GOULD!

I'VE WATHED PLAYERS RAGING FROM LETHAL, LETHAL, LYNEX (WHO WAS AWFUL) SHWIKENDORFF TO ROBBIE FOWLER AND EVERYTHING INBETWEEN, AND SUPPORTED THEM AS LOVE OR LOATH THEM - THEY WERE OUR TEAM.

THE SING WHEN WE'RE WINNING ATTITUDE AROUND THE CCS IS APPALLING AND UGLY - NO PASSION JUST GROANS WHEN IT GOES WRONG - LIKE THE MAN SAYS "SUPPORT THE BOYS, AND MAKE SOME NOISE" I DIDN'T LIKE DJ AT ALL (PREDICTABLE, BORING MAN, WHO SOMETIMES COULD TURN GOLD INTO POO) AND HE HAS BEEN OUR MOST SUCCESFULL, ESPECIALLY WHEN U THINK OF THE BEHIND THE SCENES YO YO SHIT GOING ON. I'VE SUNG HIS NAME ON MANY AN OCCASION. AM I A HYPPOCRITE? NO WAY. I AM A CITY FAN :ayatollah:

Well said eddie :D I remember all those times you just talked about and before that too. You forgot to mention Leo Fortune-West, Andy Campbell and of course Darren Adams :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:56 pm

First post for me lads but I am glad Malkey is the new manager - new ideas, better football, doesn't seem like a man that's going to take shit.

I'm glad we havent gone for a name who wouldn't give to f**ks about the club other than to massage their own ego.

Going to a tough year but I think he can put a team together who will be challenging for honours if not this year defo next season.

Cardiff City is for life not just when we are pushing for promotion or reaching FA Cup finals :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 pm

U sad?