Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GIVE HIM TIME and BEST OF LUCK

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Good luck for the season bluebirds, will try and check in semi-regularly to find out how the traitorous letch is doing :D

Also try not to get on his back, Malky will need time if he is to get you anywhere, don't expect any miracles and you have a good young manager on your books. Have fun. See you Boxing day!

Re: GIVE HIM TIME and BEST OF LUCK

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:54 pm

hornet_fan wrote:Good luck for the season bluebirds, will try and check in semi-regularly to find out how the traitorous letch is doing :D

Also try not to get on his back, Malky will need time if he is to get you anywhere, don't expect any miracles and you have a good young manager on your books. Have fun. See you Boxing day!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 pm

hornet_fan wrote:Good luck for the season bluebirds, will try and check in semi-regularly to find out how the traitorous letch is doing :D

Cheers, Malky He HAS OUR WHOLE HEARTED SUPPORT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See you on Boxing Day, 4-1 to CARDIFF :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: good luck except when you play us :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Thanks mate, hope u stick around :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Wise words.

Do you reckon that you'll end up with Dave Jones or maybe Neal Ardley as manager ?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:00 pm

As long as we sort are team us this year with PLAYERS SIGNED UP for a few years unlike the pile of shit jones left us with bar 2-3 and he gets a squad together then anything this season will do me hes got to rebuild after all :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

132367_492377039878_611204878_5808464_7155198_o (2).jpg
cheers for that !! hope the weather is better the next time I visit your stadium and good luck for the coming campaign :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Cefnfforestbluebird on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Good luck fella. Hope you get a good manager. (Personally I think you would do well to take Dave Jones but not many on here would agree wit :ayatollah: h me!)

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Best of luck to the Hornets. See you Boxing Day. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Nice post mate, best of luck with appointing your new manager. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Fair play to u mate, though i'm thrilled malky is now at cardiff i am genuinely gutted for you. We'd be tamping if the roles were reversed and we'd be calling u all the cunts going :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Diolch Yn Fawr............................ hornet,,,, translation............, basically ta

Thanks Hornet

i wish you all the best 4 d season, messy situation could have been done a lot better soz for that, pass it on to your fans
good luck ///pob luk

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Thanks mate, hope u stick around :ayatollah:

I'll echo that. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:04 am

He's actually the first fan of another club I respect.

The complete opposite of Daya, Blackswan and that other jack idiot, not to mention the QPR forum entourage.

Good luck mate next year. Would be nice if we both went up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:16 am

cheers mate .... ive always had a soft spot for watford because of the days when you finished runners up in the league and fa cup during the mid 80s! ..... ross jenkins and luther blissett ..... LEGENDS! ..... people talk about what the jacks did under toshack but what watford did under taylor and elton john at the same time was amazing and you should feel very proud of your clubs achievements! .... we just want a little taste of that our selfs! ... all the best! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: