Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:41 pm

THE ONLY GROUND IN LONDON I HAVNT BEEN TO IS WEST HAM

Re: WILL WEST HAM AWAY BE A BUBBLE

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:59 pm

ANYONE KNOW

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:03 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:ANYONE KNOW

My guess it will be some kind of bubble, I will be very very surprised it goes ahead 3pm Saturday. Sky will grab it so hold back on train tickets for now :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:37 pm

my initial thought was 'well that will be a bubble trip then' but then obviously millwall wasnt a complete bubble trip so id assume it would be the same kind of set up that we had for millwall. Now i didnt use a supporters coach for millwall as i took the opportunity to see family in london so i drove up and ran the gauntlet in the tube lol, but it was safe enough if you were sensible i cant see why things would be different but you never know i suppose lol.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:46 pm

On the odd occassion they're not chucking fruit at passers by I'm led to believe that do blow the odd bubble or two. My source hasn't confirmed the rumour that the ICF captured Michael Jackson's monkey.

Perhaps Dayo can enlighten us? :lol:

A new song for the game of the season...

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Forever blowing bubbles are the hammers :roll: I would imagine with the history it will be a bubble

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:35 pm

ive been to the boleyn twice before and i`d be more nervous visiting leyton orient! :D