Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE M4 ON SEPT 10th

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:15 am

blackswan wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
blackswan wrote:Here's a view towards London with all the Swansea fans heading for the Emirates.

The Doncaster Supporters bus is just joining the motorway in the other direction heading for Cardiff.

[img]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/8/28/12

51471496433/Slow-moving-traffic-on-th-001.jpg[/img]

pinched it off the swans site :D

Haha, good effort, apart from the wrong motorway and the fact you'll only get a small number of tickets.

Mind you I do however have a pic of your convoy to Wembley to cheer you up.
You'll need the happy memories by the end of September :D :D

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... 03&bih=550

Where's that? That's not the M4 :?

:D ;)

Isn't that what the M4 looks like west of Port talbot ? :)

Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 am

blackswan wrote:Here's a view towards London with all the Swansea fans heading for the Emirates.

The Doncaster Supporters bus is just joining the motorway in the other direction heading for Cardiff.

pinched it off the swans site :D

f**k me your thick as shit. That's the M5 you jack turd, and if you're referring to the vehicle on thr right, that's a lorry not a coach. Your knob of the highest order.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:53 am

CityGent wrote:The Emirates. Been there-done it-and we took 8000 there too, while only 2000 of you will get to enjoy it

3000 i thought?

Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:57 am

Manchester Observer 17th June 2011

The observer has confirmed that any travelleing gippos with a sloping forehead and wearing shellsuits holding their mams hand in an uncomfortable fashion will not be allowed to bring their caravans within a 25 mile radius of eastlands for the opening game of the season, All caravans, donkeys and stolen austin allegros will be turned around at junction 22 of the M5. Police are aware that many of the 14 travelling pikeys who saved their giros for the big trip will use their DSS cards to claim they are looking for work, however undercover police are confident that most will resemble a toothless unwashed sausage jockey covered in coal.

Rather West Ham away any day ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 am

i thought we took 9000 on a monday night with the game being televised.