Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malaysia now has its very own football club

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Clever TG and VT, very clever - we are going to be massive in the far east - now we are really on our way - they mean business :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Get promotion this season and the sky's the limit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Malaysia now has its very own football club

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:43 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Clever TG and VT, very clever - we are going to be massive in the far east - now we are really on our way - they mean business :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Get promotion this season and the sky's the limit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly

The Club is STILL called Cardiff City, we are NOT moving the ground to Malaysia
and 99.5% of the support will still be Welsh, drinking to excess and eating burgers
not fried monkey

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:44 pm

oooooo fried monkey sounds nice than what compass produce :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:17 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Clever TG and VT, very clever - we are going to be massive in the far east - now we are really on our way - they mean business :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Get promotion this season and the sky's the limit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sarcasm? :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:22 pm

So much better having a Malaysian connection than a camel jockey handing out free ice - cream. :D

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:22 pm

I must admit potentially this is a massive thing. Promoting AN ENTIRE NATION on our shirts. I am sure the profile of CCFC will be raised very highly within Malaysia and this could really be something big. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:50 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Exactly

The Club is STILL called Cardiff City, we are NOT moving the ground to Malaysia
and 99.5% of the support will still be Welsh, drinking to excess and eating burgers
not fried monkey

:lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:56 pm

ignorant git they dont eat monkey in malaysia if you had been there you would now that its a good country to visit ive been many times and visited many areas and have always had great food and it was during one visit that tg became friends of my family and remains as a friend to this day.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:19 pm

The riches available to cardiff city (and the malaysians) are unthinkable if we get to the promised land, the problem we have is getting there!!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:23 pm

not any more in MM we trust :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

i heard they were opening "Cardiff city" football academies over there
good chance to get some good youth players, provided they're willing to move to Wales

it's a rumour i heard, no idea whether it's true :lol: