Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any one booking for Spain

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Pre season matches...they are not confirmed yet so its a gamble although they are on other club sites...a new manager may want different games and fixtures?

Has anyone booked yet or anyone planning to do so...I am thinking about it

Re: Any one booking for Spain

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:28 pm

I definatley want to go but as you said the club ain't confirmed fixtures yet and I don't want to really lose the money!!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:34 pm

I will be happy if the new manager decides we need to play games in The Algarve instead between the 9th and 16th of July :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Few of us already booked, flting from East Midlands on the Thursday. All booked up with a city centre hotel too for £136 all in

If they don't go out there now we'll just have two days in the sun 'bonding'

:oops:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Paul. There's around 20 of us booked on the Thursday 7.30am flight, back on Saturday afternoon. Got a decent deal on the flight and hotel. I think Dibs and a few others have booked for extra days. It's around 120 quid for the flight now

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:38 pm

TONY CAN YOU GIVE ME A BELL MATE...I LOST ALL MY NUMBERS AGAIN LOL

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 pm

looked at flight out of bristol to malaga for the 12th to the 17th £86 inc taxes

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:40 pm

CityGent wrote:Paul. There's around 20 of us booked on the Thursday 7.30am flight, back on Saturday afternoon. Got a decent deal on the flight and hotel. I think Dibs and a few others have booked for extra days. It's around 120 quid for the flight now

wheres that flying to and from ???

sevillie or malaga ???

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Is malaga near Saville?
BMI fly from cardiff to Malaga

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:44 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
CityGent wrote:Paul. There's around 20 of us booked on the Thursday 7.30am flight, back on Saturday afternoon. Got a decent deal on the flight and hotel. I think Dibs and a few others have booked for extra days. It's around 120 quid for the flight now

sevillie or malaga ???

East Midlands to Seville mate. Thursday to Saturday

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Jonesyccfc1 wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:

sevillie or malaga ???

Get on it Dai. You're the official cameraman :-)

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:49 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Is malaga near Saville?
BMI fly from cardiff to Malaga

2 hour drive.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Are any of the dates confirmed, I cant find any of the fixture list for the tour......I'm trying to sort my flight tickets out asap.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:56 pm

I notied Malaga and faro are about the same distance to Sevilla.
BMI from Cardiff fly to both however it's more expensive!!!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:12 pm

sevillie or malaga ???

Get on it Dai. You're the official cameraman :-)

whose this dai chap ??????????????????????????????????? :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:33 am

Ryan-air is the cheapest flight I can find, has anyone found an alternative. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:47 am

Ryan air from where?
ATM going from brs to agp
Faro an option.

I have a Spanish friend who works with me and he said Sevilla Is NOT a place to stay unless u dislike your whallet. Be careful and stay in outer areas. A good guy I would trust as well.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:59 am

few of us have book looking forward to it i do hope cardiff play tho :oops: :oops: :oops: but i am sure it will be great laugh anyway :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:11 am

Cheap flights available from Cardiff to Faro. Roughly an hour and a half drive :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:23 am

blooobirds wrote:Cheap flights available from Cardiff to Faro. Roughly an hour and a half drive :ayatollah:

This is a very good option. 1.5 to 2 hours by car from Faro Airport.

Bus take around 3 hours:

http://www.alsa.es/portal/site/Alsa?por ... cale=en_GB

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:46 am

I'm already in algarve from the 6th July, I'm thinking of getting g a hire car to seville for the games.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:23 am

baseboy007 wrote:I'm already in algarve from the 6th July, I'm thinking of getting g a hire car to seville for the games.

Im in the Algarve from 9th to 16th too ....... doubt if the mrs will allow me a trip to Seville tho :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:28 am

Uccello Azzurro wrote:
blooobirds wrote:Cheap flights available from Cardiff to Faro. Roughly an hour and a half drive :ayatollah:

This is a very good option. 1.5 to 2 hours by car from Faro Airport.

Bus take around 3 hours:

http://www.alsa.es/portal/site/Alsa?por ... cale=en_GB

DONT GO ON THE BUS OR TRAIN. You go through customs and it is a pain in the arse.

Hire a car and it is straight over the bridge no problems.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:51 am

2blue2handle"]Ryan air from where?
Faro an option.

Ryanair from either East Midlands or Bristol (with the former being more ideal), have had quotes of £35-£50 return flight. Just waiting on the club to make an official announcement in regards to the pre-season tour, hopefully good number of us going.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Like most people, waiting to see if it is a defo and then - boooooooooooooooooooooom - sunshine! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:24 pm

You booked on yet Paul? There's 30 odd of us meeting at my pub on the Wednesday night. A lock-in(private party) :-) until we board for East Midlands around 3am on the Thursday morning

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:37 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Ryan air from where?
Faro an option.

I have a Spanish friend who works with me and he said Sevilla Is NOT a place to stay unless u dislike your whallet. Be careful and stay in outer areas. A good guy I would trust as well.

I have been to seville with the wife for a 5 day stay and we had a great time and I like my wallet

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:38 pm

CityGent wrote:You booked on yet Paul? There's 30 odd of us meeting at my pub on the Wednesday night. A lock-in(private party) :-) until we board for East Midlands around 3am on the Thursday morning

im looking forward to it can i leave my car in your car park tony will be safe till monday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:41 pm

A lot nof people seemed to have booked a thursady flight however wos did say last week we would also be playing a spanish team so seems most of you will miss that one.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:08 pm

That's ok Adam. That'll be fine