Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Perhaps this might ?

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:30 pm

This business with Ridsdale will pull the fans together and get a cracking atmosphere in the CCS and pull the players closer together. Lets take our frustration out on really getting behind the lads,back to the wall stuff , f**k Ridsdale i dont want to talk about demonstrations im looking forward to the game and supporting the boys. Ridsdale can wait to after the game then he will have it.
So come on support the boys and sing our f*cking heads off. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Perhaps this might ?

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:This business with Ridsdale will pull the fans together and get a cracking atmosphere in the CCS and pull the players closer together. Lets take our frustration out on really getting behind the lads,back to the wall stuff , f**k Ridsdale i dont want to talk about demonstrations im looking forward to the game and supporting the boys. Ridsdale can wait to after the game then he will have it.
So come on support the boys and sing our f*cking heads off. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:39 pm

I agree too

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:41 pm

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss lets raise the roof :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:10 pm

I reckon tomorrows atmosphere will be the best in a long time !!

Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I reckon tomorrows atmosphere will be the best in a long time !!

i hope it is :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: