Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANYONE UP FOR THE CHELSEA END IF TICKETS SELL OUT???

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:27 pm

im thinking of going in the home end if tickets sell out before away members can purchase on 8th!! any tips

Re: ANYONE UP FOR THE CHELSEA END IF TICKETS SELL OUT???

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Come and join me in the Matthew Harding Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:50 pm

jonah i shall be in touch when i know more mate.thanks :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Good old City away! you can always guarantee a healthy following in the home end if our tickets sell out! And this is what I love about it all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:09 pm

im intrested to know how will you get tickets in the home end? ebay? touts? :?

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:11 pm

They wont be going on general sale at Chelsea mate, its on their website..So unless you got contacts there who are members, your fucked..

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:40 pm

2 friends of family are season ticket holders....already been on the case! hopefully get a ticket for in the shed end though

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Loads of Chelsea in Brighton, season ticket holders, plus members, they wont sell out

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:07 pm

A mate of mine in London got mates who's season ticket holders. They said they could sort me out with 2 tickets in the home end. I managed to get my tickets today so I won't need them but I can sort you out if needed.

Let me know if u fancy it

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:17 pm

daneccfc wrote:im thinking of going in the home end if tickets sell out before away members can purchase on 8th!! any tips

Just like the Liverpool cup game a few seasons ago - there will be - Bluebirds here, Bluebirds there -----Bluebirds every feckin where!!-----them prawn sandwich munching poofs wont know wots hit em!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Looks likely that's where I will be, unlikely that I will get a ticket through the City as I am only an away member, which is fair enough, the regular supporters/ambassadors should get them first. Will be there on the day whatever happens as its just up the road for me. Can see myself asking them to turn S4C on in the pub in London. Not giving up though! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: