Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky McKay in touch with players

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:44 pm

I know I said i'd made my last post for a while, but I've just taken a quick phone call from a friend telling me that Malky Mackay is already talking and trying to persuade two players to come to city ?

If that's correct - doesn't waste much time does he!

Night guys.

Re: Malky McKay in touch with players

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:45 pm

hope you're right mate...good night! :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Feckin ell! :o

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Merlin wrote:Feckin ell! :o

knows his stuff doesnt he :lol:

I know that merlin is definatly impressed ;) :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Not starting a new thread as theres too many going on... But ALL betting shops have stopped taking bets on Next Cardiff Manager... and opened Betting on Next Watford manager. Informed by an ex-girlfriend currently working at Ladbrokes. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:48 pm

glammy74 wrote:

My shock smiley is :o because Malky's not even the official manager yet, and he's supposedly talking to players already?
I've been logged in all night, and his posts are cracking although you still have to take them with a pinch of salt, It could be Daya!! :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:51 pm

It cant be Daya – the posts have no spelling mistakes... :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Merlin wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

My shock smiley is :o because Malky's not even the official manager yet, and he's supposedly talking to players already?
I've been logged in all night, and his posts are cracking although you still have to take them with a pinch of salt, It could be Daya!! :lol:

What's the IP addy Merlin? We can google it! ;) :D

Philstantsrifle wrote:It cant be Daya – the posts have no spelling mistakes... :lol:

Well every time Annis opens up the forum for new registrations Daya takes out 2 new identities for future use! :lol:

Uncle Fester wrote:
Merlin wrote:

What's the IP addy Merlin? We can google it! ;) :D

what you asking me for?

AfanBluebird wrote:Not starting a new thread as theres too many going on... But ALL betting shops have stopped taking bets on Next Cardiff Manager... and opened Betting on Next Watford manager. Informed by an ex-girlfriend currently working at Ladbrokes. :ayatollah:

correct the odds have been removed on oddschecker and a new watford manager market has now opened on there :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:56 pm

God I Hope this is not another wind up, couldn't handle anymore crap

3pm tomorrow, new kit, new fixtures, new manager, bright new future.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Even though i believe you are a complete fraud, its still nice to read something I want to be reading.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:57 pm

TOAO wrote:I know I said i'd made my last post for a while, but I've just taken a quick phone call from a friend telling me that Malky Mackay is already talking and trying to persuade two players to come to city ?

Night guys.

I know who you are mate ;)

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 pm

CarmarthenBluebird wrote:God I Hope this is not another wind up, couldn't handle anymore crap

i cant help help noticing this is your first post. (welcome by the way) the reason i noticed it was your first post is because i have imediatly fallen in love with your avatar. Look forward to many more posts from you :D

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 pm

taffyapple wrote:
TOAO wrote:I know I said i'd made my last post for a while, but I've just taken a quick phone call from a friend telling me that Malky Mackay is already talking and trying to persuade two players to come to city ?

Night guys.

I know who you are mate ;)

Don't worry, I know what he did last summer. :shock:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Well I don't know how true this is but allegedly (<- you have to get that word in ;) ) Some one has told me that Bellamy has tried to persuade Woodgate to come down here on a season long loan? could be worth a shout if he stays fit?

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:02 pm

milly44 wrote:
CarmarthenBluebird wrote:God I Hope this is not another wind up, couldn't handle anymore crap

i cant help help noticing this is your first post. (welcome by the way) the reason i noticed it was your first post is because i have imediatly fallen in love with your avatar. Look forward to many more posts from you :D

Cheers, who couldn't love it

apart from Jacks, no relation to them

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Woodggate is on a free transfer

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Merlin wrote:Well I don't know how true this is but allegedly (<- you have to get that word in ;) ) Some one has told me that Bellamy has tried to persuade Woodgate to come down here on a season long loan? could be worth a shout if he stays fit?

Sky sports had Woodgate as a free agent.......

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Can Woodgate actually walk?

He's been on crutches for the best part of 6 years ...

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Merlin wrote:Well I don't know how true this is but allegedly (<- you have to get that word in ;) ) Some one has told me that Bellamy has tried to persuade Woodgate to come down here on a season long loan? could be worth a shout if he stays fit?

Sky sports had Woodgate as a free agent.......

Probably go to Birmingham now I've said that! :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Woodgate is a free agent Craig

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:09 pm

wouldnt mind a defence back four of

Mcnaughton Hudson Woodgate Gabbidon

next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Not sure if I'd be happy with Woodgate as a signing. I believe we have three strong centre backs in Hudson, Keinan and Gerrard and with the right system and manager to develop their chemistry - I really believe they will turn into a solid defensive unit.

My fear in singing Woodgate would be that he'd probably command big wages and would spend most of the time injured. He's also not had regular first team football for a long time and the scrapiness of the Championship might be testing for him!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:12 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Woodgate is a free agent Craig

Ok, I understand the point you guys are all making from the way I said it, but The story still stands..... I don't know how it would work contract length wise, 1yr or 1yr with option of 1yr extension - I dont know. But you see what im getting at? This was before MM (maybe) appointed manager? who knows hey......

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Merlin wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

its carl :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:19 pm

Will be two teenagers from the Scottish first division most likely

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Night guys.

Cheers for your info, much appreciated. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:30 pm

I find it incomprehensible that Jonathon Woodgate is being touted as
a possible target. Jason Koumas has played more football than him over
the last few years. Jason Koumas. Think about it.