Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

danny gabbidon

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:39 pm

i just saw on ssn that danny gabbidon is available on a free transfer along with vierra
if only we had a manager !!!!
does anyone know if bellamy is staying ??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: danny gabbidon

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Yeah Loads Of Good Free Agents

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:51 pm

seen gabbidons mother last month she said he wants to come home to cwmbran and play for the city would have come to us in january but west ham said no :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:55 pm

I heard the wages was the problem..... :?:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Merlin wrote:I heard the wages was the problem..... :?:

thats the catch i think ......but if ccfc are serious about promotion then they need quality ?

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 pm

headshot wrote:

thats the catch i think ......but if ccfc are serious about promotion then they need quality ?

I think Midfield is a priority - and MM will already know this, as he always targets this against us.... He will surely look at a couple of midfield engines first IMO.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Tbh I see Gabbidon as more of a DJ signing than a MM signing.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:04 am

But if he really wants to return to the club, then maybe he should be prepared to take a drop in wages?

He has spent a lot of time on the treatment table the last few years and not sure he is the player he was as a result.

Having said that, i think he would do a great job for us (if fit!)

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:13 am

I thought a deal was sorted in jan merlin until whu changed their mind merlin

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:27 am

starknaked wrote:

But if he really wants to return to the club, then maybe he should be prepared to take a drop in wages?

He has spent a lot of time on the treatment table the last few years and not sure he is the player he was as a result.

Having said that, i think he would do a great job for us (if fit!)

pro footballers taking a cut in wages your aving a laugh they would prefer to keep their arses warm on the bench once they start getting the money they are paid they start moving out of the real world,anyway too injury prone his time has gone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: