Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

thank you to this forum

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 pm

I dont post much, but read this forum quite a lot. TBH its where I gain all of the current/past and future information.

To all the guys/girls that post, please contimue with all the news and ignore the individuals trying to discredit certain posters...

Cheers All

Re: thank you to this forum

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:58 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:59 pm

mpdblue wrote:I dont post much, but read this forum quite a lot. TBH its where I gain all of the current/past and future information.

To all the guys/girls that post, please contimue with all the news and ignore the individuals trying to discredit certain posters...

Cheers All

Creep! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:02 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
mpdblue wrote:I dont post much, but read this forum quite a lot. TBH its where I gain all of the current/past and future information.

Cheers All

Now now, its about time some nice things were said about the Forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Cheers All

Now now, its about time some nice things were said about the Forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I was only joking!

Please don't ban me! :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Cheers All

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Cheers All

Absolutely, it makes a refreshing change.

People are beginning to get fed up with the snipers.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Cheers All

Well said keep them away . :ayatollah: