Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do we know for a fact....

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:45 pm

That Mackay has been treated badly? Was the job offered to Shearer?

CCFC have only been officially allowed to speak to MM today, so maybe they haven't gone back on anything? Maybe Shearer was just 1 of several interviewed?

The club have said very little all along. There has been lots of gossip and snippets fron some of the candidates. Would it hurt to give OUR club a break for once?

I think they have handled things very professionally, saying nothing is best!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Do we know for a fact....

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:47 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:That Mackay has been treated badly? Was the job offered to Shearer?

CCFC have only been officially allowed to speak to MM today, so maybe they haven't gone back on anything? Maybe Shearer was just 1 of several interviewed?

The club have said very little all along. There has been lots of gossip and snippets fron some of the candidates. Would it hurt to give OUR club a break for once?

I agree with all of that! :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:49 pm

handled it well i agree with, but i don;t think we can think too much about the way some of the candidates have been treated, it is a big job and the club want to make sure we appoint the right person. at first i was 50/50 about mackay but now i really do feel he can do well here. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:53 pm

yes we do. Shearer had the pen in his hand but his feet got cold like he was in Iceland, the board has messed about with Malko but he knows that this is a giant of a club and he would be silly to turn us down :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:54 pm

BalaBlue wrote:yes we do. Shearer had the pen in his hand but his feet got cold like he was in Iceland, the board has messed about with Malko but he knows that this is a giant of a club and he would be silly to turn us down :ayatollah:

How do we KNOW that?

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:56 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
BalaBlue wrote:yes we do. Shearer had the pen in his hand but his feet got cold like he was in Iceland, the board has messed about with Malko but he knows that this is a giant of a club and he would be silly to turn us down :ayatollah:

How do we KNOW that?

because some of us know. Keep your ear closer to the floor :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:57 pm

BalaBlue wrote:

How do we KNOW that?

Arrrr I see, conclusive proof!

BTW-it's tough typing on a keyboard with my ear close to the floor! :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:11 pm

no we dont.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:11 pm

BalaBlue wrote:

How do we KNOW that?

Spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:no we dont.

right that's it...shove your sources up your arse :lol: :lol:
oh and in reply to your other reply...no i am not DJ :D :D or am i.....

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:13 pm

lewis91 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:no we dont.

right that's it...shove your sources up your arse :lol: :lol:
oh and in reply to your other reply...no i am not DJ :D :D or am i.....

fine! you can be billy davies then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:14 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:That Mackay has been treated badly? Was the job offered to Shearer?

correct :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:14 pm

oh great im scottish now....
well i do show a lot of passion for my club, the only thing i have in common with him! (wait he has no club....shit)

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:15 pm

lewis91 wrote:oh great im scottish now....
well i do show a lot of passion for my club, the only thing i have in common with him! (wait he has no club....shit)

dont forget to moan at the ref all the time....you're a small, scottish version od DJ now :D

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:18 pm

small and scottish? tbh i'm more like .....sammy lee! BEEAAAASSST