Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " MALKY MACKAY "

Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Annis and I have taken an incredible amount of stick over the Cardiff City manager goings on, which is a topic in itself as many people have tried to discredit us and put a twist/slant on our words.This thread is posted to tell everyone to calm down and at present there are only rumours regarding Malky Mackay turning us down.

If Mackay has turned us down then our officials in charge of appointing the manager have not been made aware of it.

For the first time on this message board I am not going to pass on the info that I have been given but when the time is right I will and I apologise for the many people who enjoy what we do on here but my words would be to relax as I have been given confidence.

As a word of caution anything can happen in football, as we seen as recent as Tuesday, when Shearer looked dead cert to take the job but pulled out so I am not posting anything as fact likewise I have not with any other manager linked but some do seem unable to understand that.

At time of writing there are plans and time lines which are expected to go ahead as planned. Let's enjoy the rest of the evening and then enjoy the weekend which starts for me just a little after 3pm tomorrow when I finish work. ;) :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50358 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Keep up the good work both of you CARL and ANNIS - YOU HAVE MY SURPPORT :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Top Cat, You said it first Bring your post Back up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Not happy with Mackay as our manager. The fella has achieved f**k ALL! He'll be sacked by november.....

Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Anarch0 wrote:Not happy with Mackay as our manager. The fella has achieved f**k ALL! He'll be sacked by november.....

Go away, u start a poll how lonh he'll last now hijacking this thread.....he was appointed 45mins ago!!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Anarch0 wrote:Not happy with Mackay as our manager. The fella has achieved f**k ALL! He'll be sacked by november.....

Whoa how about giving the guy a chance!! We as true loyal suppoerters should give Malky nothing less than 100% backing and support and I for one hope the CCS will be ringing out MALKY MACKAYS BARMY ARMY when we play at home to Bristol City. So come on play the game

Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:21 am

TO be honest felt like we were going to bring in a big name reallY! Im sure he will do ok for us but he doesn't fil me with confidence that we will build on what we have done over the last few years!!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:54 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:08 pm

I am glad Malkey is the new manager - new ideas, better football, doesn't seem like a man that's going to take shit.

I'm glad we havent gone for a name who wouldn't give to f**ks about the club other than to massage their own ego.

Going to a tough year but I think he can put a team together who will be challenging for honours if not this year defo next season.

Cardiff City is for life not just when we are pushing for promotion or reaching FA Cup finals :ayatollah: :ayatollah: