Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " MALKY MACKAY "

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Keep the reports coming in Carl. Actually, you have been spot on. The Shearer business was a bolt out of the blue. Otherwise, we have been kept informed very accurately.

Lets relax, like you say. Being a bit selfish, I'm off next week, and would love to go down the City to see the new manager being presented to the fans and media. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:47 pm

dont worry about the minority mate.

the one's who take your info on board, out weight those doubting thomases 10 fold. :ayatollah:
here's to time lines :ayatollah:
new managment :ayatollah:
new players :ayatollah:
new season :ayatollah:
new grounds :ayatollah:
and new memories with friends alike :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Well done Carl / Annis
As we say on this forum "Onwards & Upwards" after 3pm tomorrow

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Perhaps the updates should change tact a little...We could have a Sunday column every week or fortnight if quiet where by Carl can put up an update called...something like..This weeks gossip....it will be the same as an update but at the start of it put something like...right this is this weeks gossip...all from this week and different sources...we are not saying it is FACT....It is on here for the members of the forum to hear the latest gossip surrounding our club...some of it will turn out to be accurate, some might not...but it is this weeks whispers about the City?

I think then that we still get the updates but nobody could dish them...I think its great to hear bits and bobs from the club, I hear bits myself sometimes, and the updates stopping would be a shame but to cover all bases and to stop the ridiculous bitchiness against Carl the Gossip column might be the answer?

I really hate coming on here seeing attacks on the Trust, the people who stick up for Gethin, the people who don't support Sam etc....but equally I hate going on Mikes board seeing Carl and Annis getting attacked....its all pathetic lads and I am just as guilty at times arguing with Dayo or Adam etc...we are all supposed to be grown ups and I wish we would all save our energy to unite against fans from other clubs who attack us rather than fight amongst ourselves.

I really think my idea is worth a go?

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Mackay is the man. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Bobby Gee wrote:Well done Carl / Annis
As we say on this forum "Onwards & Upwards" after 3pm tomorrow

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Carl if the club hadn't made such a balls up of things u probably woulda been spot on, keep them comin fella

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Thanks for keeping us up to date Carl the majority of us on here love your updates :ayatollah: it's just some people expect everything you write to be FACT when your just posting what you have been told :ayatollah:

Roll on tomorrow NEW MANAGER, NEW KIT, NEW FIXTURES
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

never doubted your updates Carl when all around were panicking you always keep your head :ayatollah:

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, He will be Signing for us at 3pm Tomorrow, I Honestly Believe.

MALKY MACKAY 'S BLUE and WHITE ARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Doesn't sound as good as davey Jones' barmy Army does it Annis ;)

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Carl / Annis
Don't worry the forum members with half a brain know and understand what you do, what you believe,what your passion for our club means.
When this is all over the idiots who pretend to be all knowing will be just crap we wipe off our shoes.
We can and must stand together sod them keep up the good work.
I wait for the dust to settle and to read the next 'big'un' how else do we ever know whats going on in the madhouse.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Thanks Carl. You covered just about every base with that . Bit like picking every horse in a race really.
Keep up the good work :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:54 pm

corky wrote:Perhaps the updates should change tact a little...We could have a Sunday column every week or fortnight if quiet where by Carl can put up an update called...something like..This weeks gossip....it will be the same as an update but at the start of it put something like...right this is this weeks gossip...all from this week and different sources...we are not saying it is FACT....It is on here for the members of the forum to hear the latest gossip surrounding our club...some of it will turn out to be accurate, some might not...but it is this weeks whispers about the City?

I think then that we still get the updates but nobody could dish them...I think its great to hear bits and bobs from the club, I hear bits myself sometimes, and the updates stopping would be a shame but to cover all bases and to stop the ridiculous bitchiness against Carl the Gossip column might be the answer?

I really hate coming on here seeing attacks on the Trust, the people who stick up for Gethin, the people who don't support Sam etc....but equally I hate going on Mikes board seeing Carl and Annis getting attacked....its all pathetic lads and I am just as guilty at times arguing with Dayo or Adam etc...we are all supposed to be grown ups and I wish we would all save our energy to unite against fans from other clubs who attack us rather than fight amongst ourselves.

Good idea Corky.

I will start tonights gossip column. MALKY MACKAY will be Cardiff manager tomorrow at 3pm. I have this info from TOAO who I believe is a very nice Jurno. :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Carl I personally would like to thank you for all of the updates you provide this forum with!

My wife on the other hand would kill you if she ever met you because in her words "you spend more time with your cyber mates than me!" :lol:

Keep it up :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:56 pm

jimmy the jock wrote:Thanks Carl. You covered just about every base with that . Bit like picking every horse in a race really.

I could say exactly what is happening but have chosen not too because you will understand as you have seen the much criticism.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Cheers Carl, I for one do enjoy looking forward to and reading any update you or Annis put on this forum keep up the good work and I look forward to Sunday's update as I'm sure many others on here will even the doubters will be there reading probably :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:58 pm

carlccfc wrote:
jimmy the jock wrote:Thanks Carl. You covered just about every base with that . Bit like picking every horse in a race really.

I could say exactly what is happening but have chosen not too because you will understand as you have seen the much criticism.

never stopped you before .Whats changed.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:59 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis and I have taken an incredible amount of stick over the Cardiff City manager goings on, which is a topic in itself as many people have tried to discredit us and put a twist/slant on our words.

Carl / Annis,

The only people who have criticised you are selfish, childish and immature people from another place. They don't deserve to have someone as knowledgable and informative as your team are.

I wouldn't give them a second thought.

New season starts at 3pm tomorrow hopefully
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:00 pm

jimmy the jock wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Nothing really maybe bout time I kept things to myself ;)

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Annis and I have taken an incredible amount of stick over the Cardiff City manager goings on, which is a topic in itself as many people have tried to discredit us and put a twist/slant on our words.

Carl / Annis,

The only people who have criticised you are selfish, childish and immature people from another place. They don't deserve to have someone as knowledgable and informative as your team are.

I wouldn't give them a second thought.

New season starts at 3pm tomorrow hopefully

Cheers John :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:01 pm

I know something but I'm bit going to tell you but I will once it's all out? Yeah, brilliant way to discourage the doubters lol. You are actually far better nailing your colours to your flag and then if it happens, it looks good. Just say what you know as it stands and then if anything changes you can deal with it the ??

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:03 pm

In the illustrious words of Biggy Smalls...''Mo updates Mo problems'' :lol:

Only fukn with you, at the end of the day the haters are just looking for an outlet on which to impose their dull nerdy lives on - if it werent you they were directing the abuse it would be someone else whos actually DOING something which makes them stand out from the crowd.

Bottom line is that this forum is to converse as City fans, share thoughts, share knowledge, and basically interest each other.

You do that more than most on here Carl so f**k em plus I sincerely hope Malky signs with us...I see a bright and exciting future under his management :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:06 pm

jimmy the jock wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

People like you probably

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Carl stop throwing your toys out of your pram an tell us whats going on, come on you know it all ha :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:07 pm

corky wrote:Perhaps the updates should change tact a little...We could have a Sunday column every week or fortnight if quiet where by Carl can put up an update called...something like..This weeks gossip....it will be the same as an update but at the start of it put something like...right this is this weeks gossip...all from this week and different sources...we are not saying it is FACT....It is on here for the members of the forum to hear the latest gossip surrounding our club...some of it will turn out to be accurate, some might not...but it is this weeks whispers about the City?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

JonScam wrote:In the illustrious words of Biggy Smalls...''Mo updates Mo problems" :lol:

Only fukn with you, at the end of the day the haters are just looking for an outlet on which to impose their dull nerdy lives on - if it werent you they were directing the abuse it would be someone else whos actually DOING something which makes them stand out from the crowd.

Bottom line is that this forum is to converse as City fans, share thoughts, share knowledge, and basically interest each other.

You do that more than most on here Carl so f**k em plus I sincerely hope Malky signs with us...I see a bright and exciting future under his management :ayatollah:

fuckin made my evening!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Carl looking forward to next season. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:09 pm

Get your facts right carlo cudicini boy!! ;) ;)

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Agree Corky. - bloody good idea. Any way we dont argue we debate !!!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Daya wrote:

Agree Corky. - bloody good idea. Any way we dont argue we debate !!!

With all your different identities, you mass debate...