Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MALKY MACKAY "

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Annis and I have taken an incredible amount of stick over the Cardiff City manager goings on, which is a topic in itself as many people have tried to discredit us and put a twist/slant on our words.This thread is posted to tell everyone to calm down and at present there are only rumours regarding Malky Mackay turning us down.

If Mackay has turned us down then our officials in charge of appointing the manager have not been made aware of it.

For the first time on this message board I am not going to pass on the info that I have been given but when the time is right I will and I apologise for the many people who enjoy what we do on here but my words would be to relax as I have been given confidence.

As a word of caution anything can happen in football, as we seen as recent as Tuesday, when Shearer looked dead cert to take the job but pulled out so I am not posting anything as fact likewise I have not with any other manager linked but some do seem unable to understand that.

At time of writing there are plans and time lines which are expected to go ahead as planned. Let's enjoy the rest of the evening and then enjoy the weekend which starts for me just a little after 3pm tomorrow when I finish work. ;) :ayatollah:

Re: " MALKY MACKAY "

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:34 pm

cheers carl....dont worry about the ones who have a dig.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Carl - Could you clear up the Shearer mess?

What happened?

f**k the haters!!!!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Cheers Carl.

carlccfc wrote:Annis and I have taken an incredible amount of stick over the Cardiff City manager goings on, which is a topic in itself as many people have tried to discredit us and put a twist/slant on our words.This thread is posted to tell everyone to calm down and at present there are only rumours regarding Malky Mackay turning us down.

If Mackay has turned us down then our officials in charge of appointing the manager have not been made aware of it.

For the first time on this message board I am not going to pass on the info that I have been given but when the time is right I will and I apologise for the many people who enjoy what we do on here but my words would be to relax as I have been given confidence.

As a word of caution anything can happen in football, as we seen as recent as Tuesday, when Shearer looked dead cert to take the job but pulled out so I am not posting anything as fact likewise I have not with any other manager linked but some do seem unable to understand that.

At time of writing there are plans and time lines which are expected to go ahead as planned. Let's enjoy the rest of the evening and then enjoy the weekend which starts for me just a little after 3pm tomorrow when I finish work. ;) :ayatollah:

cheers carl, truth is, footballs a funny ole game and ANYTHING can happen in the so called '11th' hour. i hope its before 11 tonight though, im knackered! :lol:

Big Boss Man wrote:Carl - Could you clear up the Shearer mess?

What happened?

f**k the haters!!!!

Will tell all once dust has settled.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis and I have taken an incredible amount of stick over the Cardiff City manager goings on, which is a topic in itself as many people have tried to discredit us and put a twist/slant on our words.This thread is posted to tell everyone to calm down and at present there are only rumours regarding Malky Mackay turning us down.

A classic case of the minority spoiling it for the rest of us :roll:

eighty_8 wrote:

cheers carl, truth is, footballs a funny ole game and ANYTHING can happen in the so called '11th' hour. i hope its before 11 tonight though, im knackered! :lol:

Not tonight :ayatollah:

thats fair enough carl!! gives me a bit of confidence!! the sad thing is the minority out there try to belittle both yours & annis's updates because they are jealous of the fact that this message board has such a good following!! they spoil it & f**k it up for the rest of us!!

I hope we get the good news tomorrow that MM has agreed terms so we can start building!! :ayatollah:

sod the hates carl

your doing good job :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

big respect :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers carl

Are you confident Malky will be announced tomorrow?
Not much happens normally over the weekend, so if he doesnt it would be more like monday?

Words of a wise man. Your confidence that you have received is backed up by myself. I think you will appoint a very very good manager, and one that will do your club proud no matter how your season turns out.

Good luck for the coming season.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Carl, He will be Signing for us at 3pm Tomorrow, I Honestly Believe.

MALKY MACKAY 'S BLUE and WHITE ARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You'll always offend someone fella.Take no notice.Cheers :ayatollah:

I feel that anything can happen but I also feel that agents would have been through a lot of possibilities in advance of a possible manager move and I am confident that we will have a new manager Tomorrow....Malky Mackay

That is just my opinion not based on anything other than gut feeling.

cheers carl and annis keep up the good work :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:38 pm

thanks carl lets hope we get the good news and all enjoy the weekend with news of malky mackay and the signing of a few players.

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, He will be Signing for us at 3pm Tomorrow, I Honestly Believe.

you can't resist can you annis :lol: :lol:

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, He will be Signing for us at 3pm Tomorrow, I Honestly Believe.

That's when the weekend starts Annis ;)

At time of writing there are plans and time lines which are expected to go ahead as planned. Let's enjoy the rest of the evening and then enjoy the weekend which starts for me just a little after 3pm tomorrow when I finish work. ;) :ayatollah:[/quote]

Carl ignore them mate, I for one look forward to your updates and quite frankly I think people who say otherwise live in a world of there own, for me football is all about dreams, if football fans didnt have dreams, I wouldn't be a fan. :ayatollah: :ayatollh:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:39 pm

and he still wants the job!!!!!!!Could be a legend!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Thank you Carl for all the info that you keep giving us, I for one appreciate it and I will keep reading your posts and even if your sources and you get it wrong then so what, afterall you're only human. Keep the info coming Carl. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:40 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Carl, He will be Signing for us at 3pm Tomorrow.

you can't resist can you annis :lol: :lol:

I Cant Rob :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:41 pm

carlccfc wrote:

That's when the weekend starts Annis ;)

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
THANKGOD(I DONT MEAN YOU CARL) :D

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:41 pm

carl. always look forward to your updates. its a shame people give you and annis stick. as they say. you cant please everyone :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, He will be Signing for us at 3pm Tomorrow.

Don't feel sorry for him...we're all going to be on his back by Xmas anyway... :twisted:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:42 pm

carl I've got to be honest, I've been staying off this forum for a few days because of the amount of bollocks that is being said. lots of posters making up things and posting the same things over and over again.
i cannot wait until we appoint a manager so we can move on and rebuild. looking forward to next season :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:44 pm

Wanted CH but I will welcome any manager who wants to leave his club to join us, finds out we've tried getting another manager under his nose...failed! So went back and asked him again, his club still didn't want him to go but it looks like he still does. Hats off too him, I would have told GJ and co to f**k right off! This reinforces my doubts about the people in charge of this whole thing in the first place....but that's not a topic for convo at the moment.

MALCOLM MACKAY'S BARMY ARMY!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:44 pm

MACKAY, DO THE AYATOLLAH, MACKAY, DO THE AYATOLLAH :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Thanks Carl.

Understand your reasons for not saying anything.

I have been told that Mackay is going to take the job though, very reliable.

Hopefully he should be in place by the weekend.

Kit launch tomorrow as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: