Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

First post!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Been reading this board since it first started but only just signed up :lol: don't ask me why
:ayatollah:

Re: First post!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Fairwater_Loyal7 wrote:Been reading this board since it first started but only just signed up :lol: don't ask me why

Why :lol: Welcome aboard fella,never a dull moment :ayatollah:

Fairwater_Loyal7 wrote:Been reading this board since it first started but only just signed up :lol: don't ask me why

Why? :lol:

Aha :lol:

I was expecting this .. "A close source of mine just confirmed that Darcy Blake is to be announced as our manager in the coming minutes" :lol: :lol: :lol:

why not? :lol:

boxerbob wrote:

Why :lol: Welcome aboard fella,never a dull moment :ayatollah:

Great minds............ :lol:

welcome to the crazy gang :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:24 pm

I honestly cannot answer you the question of why i haven't joined up sooner :lol:
I'll be a regular poster from now on i'm sure though, that's what my "sources" are telling me anyway :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Fairwater_Loyal7 wrote:I honestly cannot answer you the question of why i haven't joined up sooner :lol:
I'll be a regular poster from now on i'm sure though, that's what my "sources" are telling me anyway :lol:

You'll be hooked before you know it. I signed up a while ago. Thought I'd put a couple of posts on here and move on. That was 800 posts ago! :oops:

Welcome! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:27 pm

lostcityboy wrote:welcome to the crazy gang :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Did you open your window to hear the fat lady singing............bet some toe-rag climbed through it and stole your wig!! :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Welcome fella!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: