Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

>>>URGENT<<< need your help guys

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Got Design & Technology GCSE work and i need you to help answer a questionnaire
Answers are given in brackets.

1) How old are you? (<16, 17-25, 26-39, 40-49, 50+)

2) Do you own a gaming console? Not a portable one, e.g. DS, PSP, etc. (Yes, No)

3a) If yes, which? (PS3, PS2, PS1, Xbox 360, Xbox, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Gamecube, NES, Other)

NB if you own more than one please choose the one you play the most

3b) If no, then please choose one above that you would buy; if none, go to Q5

4) How many games do you own for this console? (<5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-25, 26-30, 30+)

5) How much would you be willing to pay for a well-made storage system for games, game consoles, CDs or DVDs? (<£10, £11-20, £21-30, £30+)

6) What materials would you like this unit to be made from? (choose 2) (Wood, Plastic, Metal, Other (within reason :lol: )

7) What colour would you like it to be? (Blue, Red, White, Black, Green, Yellow, Other)

8) Would you like it to have an organisation system i.e. alphabetical dividers, genres, ratings, favourites section (Yes, No)

If you could take the time to answer this I'd really appreciate it guys
Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: >>>URGENT<<< need your help guys

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Oh, and keep it real
don't give me stupid answers, that's really not helpful
Cheers fellas :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:30 pm

1) 20

2) Xbox 360

3) see above

4) <5

5) £20

6) Metal and bullet proof

7) Green

8) No.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:34 pm

) How old are you? 17-25

2) Do you own a gaming console? Yes

3a) If yes, which? Xbox 360

4) How many games do you own for this console? <5

5) How much would you be willing to pay for a well-made storage system for games, game consoles, CDs or DVDs? <£20

6) What materials would you like this unit to be made from? (choose 2) Wood, Metal.

7) What colour would you like it to be? Black.

8) Would you like it to have an organisation system i.e. alphabetical dividers, genres, ratings, favourites section? No

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Better off going to a site like surveymonkey writing your survey in there so it's easy to fill in and then posting a link on here to your survey. Survey monkey is free for what you need. :old:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:35 pm

1) How old are you? <16

3a) If yes, which? Xbox 360,

4) How many games do you own for this console? 11-15

5) How much would you be willing to pay for a well-made storage system for games, game consoles, CDs or DVDs? £11-20

6) What materials would you like this unit to be made from? (choose 2) Plastic, Metal

7) What colour would you like it to be? Black

8) Would you like it to have an organisation system i.e. alphabetical dividers, genres, ratings, favourites section (Yes, No)

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Einstein wrote:Better off going to a site like surveymonkey writing your survey in there so it's easy to fill in and then posting a link on here to your survey. Survey monkey is free for what you need. :old:

Trust Einstein to come up with that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Cymru Am Byth wrote:Got Design & Technology GCSE work and i need you to help answer a questionnaire

2) Do you own a gaming console? Not a portable one, e.g. DS, PSP, etc. (Yes, No)

3a) If yes, which? (PS3, PS2, PS1, Xbox 360, Xbox, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Gamecube, NES, Other)

4) How many games do you own for this console? (<5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-25, 26-30, 30+)

5) How much would you be willing to pay for a well-made storage system for games, game consoles, CDs or DVDs? (<£10, £11-20, £21-30, £30+)

6) What materials would you like this unit to be made from? (choose 2) (Wood, Plastic, Metal, Other (within reason :lol: )

7) What colour would you like it to be? (Blue, Red, White, Black, Green, Yellow, Other)

1.) <16
2.) DS
3.) PS3
4.) 6-10
5.) £10
6.) PLASTIC
7.) BLUE
8.) FAVIRIOUT SECTION

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:47 pm

1) How old are you? 17-25

3a) If yes, which? Xbox

4) How many games do you own for this console? 6-10

5) How much would you be willing to pay for a well-made storage system for games, game consoles, CDs or DVDs? 11-20

6) What materials would you like this unit to be made from? (choose 2) Wood or Metal. Strong and more aesthetically pleasing (use that word in your exam mate, easy marks.)

7) What colour would you like it to be? White to go with the xbox

8) Would you like it to have an organisation system Not particularly

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:03 pm

1) How old are you? 17-25
2) Do you own a gaming console? yes
3a) If yes, which? Xbox360
4) How many games do you own for this console? <5
5) How much would you be willing to pay for a well-made storage system for games, game consoles, CDs or DVDs? £11-£20
6) What materials would you like this unit to be made from? Wood & Metal
7) What colour would you like it to be? Black
8) Would you like it to have an organisation system i.e. alphabetical dividers, genres, ratings, favourites section? Not really

Can't remember having to do this for my D&T gcse...mind you i still haven't figurd out how i passed it :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:34 pm

cheers guys :)
keep 'em coming :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:40 pm

1) How old are you? 26-39
2) Do you own a gaming console? yes
3a) If yes, which? PS3
4) How many games do you own for this console? 2
5) How much would you be willing to pay for a well-made storage system for games, game consoles, CDs or DVDs? £11-£20
6) What materials would you like this unit to be made from? Metal
7) What colour would you like it to be? dunno lol metal colour or black
8) Would you like it to have an organisation system i.e. alphabetical dividers, genres, ratings, favourites section? Not really

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:45 pm

1) How old are you? (<16)

2) Do you own a gaming console? Not a portable one, e.g. DS, PSP, etc. (Yes)

3a) If yes, which? (Xbox 360)

4) How many games do you own for this console? (6-10)

5) How much would you be willing to pay for a well-made storage system for games, game consoles, CDs or DVDs? (£11-20)

6) What materials would you like this unit to be made from? (choose 2) (Plastic with lots of fan holes to avoid overheating)

7) What colour would you like it to be? (Blue)

8) Would you like it to have an organisation system i.e. alphabetical dividers, genres, ratings, favourites section (Yes)

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:35 pm

keep em coming :D

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:41 pm

[1] 44-49
[2] no
[5] £10
[6] wood or plastic
[7] blue
[8] yes

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:45 pm

1) How old are you? (<16, 17-25, 26-39, 40-49, 50+) 26-39

2) Do you own a gaming console? Not a portable one, e.g. DS, PSP, etc. (Yes, No) yes

3a) If yes, which? (PS3, PS2, PS1, Xbox 360, Xbox, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Gamecube, NES, Other) ps3,

4) How many games do you own for this console? (<5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-25, 26-30, 30+) 6-10

5) How much would you be willing to pay for a well-made storage system for games, game consoles, CDs or DVDs? (<£10, £11-20, £21-30, £30+) £11-20

6) What materials would you like this unit to be made from? (choose 2) (Wood, Plastic, Metal, Other (within reason ) Wood Metal

7) What colour would you like it to be? (Blue, Red, White, Black, Green, Yellow, Other) Other

8) Would you like it to have an organisation system i.e. alphabetical dividers, genres, ratings, favourites section (Yes, No) No

Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Cymru Am Byth wrote:Got Design & Technology GCSE work and i need you to help answer a questionnaire

NB if you own more than one please choose the one you play the most. Xbox 360