Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Settle some nerves here for you!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:17 pm

I have been told recently that the Malkay Mackay talks are at an advanced stage, and Malky is happy with all the terms conditions and budgets etc etc - or the formalities have been sorted and there should be some more very positive news for your club very soon.

Re: Settle some nerves here for you!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:20 pm

TOAO wrote:I have been told recently that the Malkay Mackay talks are at an advanced stage, and Malky is happy with all the terms conditions and budgets etc etc - or the formalities have been sorted and there should be some more very positive news for your club very soon.

Tonight?

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:21 pm

I don't know if the nerves will be settled until its signed sealed and delivered :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Gonna stick my neck out here and say this guy seems to know his stuff, who ever he is? :?

Just looked at the previous posts - has only been here since the malky mckay stories broke, and has followed and stuck to the story and same pattern all along.....

Also, as I noticed previously his occupation is listed as a European Sports Journalist.... Maybe he has good informant down at Vicarage Rd ?

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Merlin wrote:Gonna stick my neck out here and say this guy seems to know his stuff, who ever he is? :?

Just looked at the previous posts - has only been here since the malky mckay stories broke, and has followed and stuck to the story and same pattern all along.....

Also, as I noticed previously his occupation is listed as a European Sports Journalist.... Maybe he has good informant down at Vicarage Rd ?

So we should be quids in with our bets then Merlin?

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:33 pm

wdb2721 wrote:
Merlin wrote:Gonna stick my neck out here and say this guy seems to know his stuff, who ever he is? :?

So we should be quids in with our bets then Merlin?

How do i know :lol: :lol: